Black People : The Single Biggest Problem in Your Community!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    The mainstream media already hypes some of our relations bad examples 24/7....

So do provide more positive ones on one of the few 'pro' black websites we have left!

:10200:

3. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You on your rag this month? Is your cycle coming on? You provide them if that's what you want!! I present what i see everyday where I live at...and I present reality no matter how much we like to pretend it don't exist.This is exactly why the two young sisters that was at Obama's thing aren't alive today...we act like it ain't real but it is...deal with it!!!:bus::bye:

4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I would suggest it is you who needs to remember the ole saying, 'open your mouth and your remove all doubt'....

Not only is your reply back to--and another black male-to say the least--disrespectful as a given, you are also revealing some things about your personal viewpoints of our womenfolk which are inherent sexist, and your emotional by labelling me as guilt by mere accusation as a Obama loyalist isn't fooling anybody either!

I felt and thought you were about more than those sort of tactics, and just to win an argument, one up a presumed critic or shame a rival into backing down from a stand he's taken?!?

But I'm not 'perfect and I've been wrong before too...

Oh, the harm some do to themselves, for the sake of your or their fragile egos and/or defending awfully weak arguments etc.

SMH

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

So that means that as a male or man that you have no knowledge of self!! Obviously nobody taught you that a man has a cycle each month!!! DUH!!... or didn't you know that!?? touche!!...and no, I'm not an Obama supporter but the fact that the sisters were killed after attending his inauguration only speaks to the video I posted. And since you obviously DIDN'T know that men have a cycle each month, you ignorantly assumed that my statement was anti female or misogynistic when I was in fact speaking to you about something pertaining to yourself that you should have known! My statement Stands!!

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    You're into denial and have become a part of the problem:

I quote NOI axions too, but not to defend attacks and cheap shots, nor to dismiss other folks honesty/sincerity/etc.

But, I am a reflection of several past and present black elders, and as was true of brother Malcolm, I've come to realize I have to make a clear break with the past, continue to evolve/grow/etc. in the present, get my mind around how best to help my and our relations cope as well as deal with the issues/problems/etc. of the here and now, then envision a better future for us all....

FYI

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Then if what you say is true, then the gangs, the brothers shooting and killing innocent people and themselves...as well as influencing the young with their B.S. as the video points out, is something that you should be dealing with since it is a reality in every major city that we exist in. You simply became upset that I posted the reality....now if there's something that you're in favor of seeing posted, I suggest that you post it...but don't get all sensitive when what I've posted is the raw truth that we can not run from but must deal with.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i some times wonder what we could accomplish if we were not fighting one another….

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    A great many things my brutha...

Peace!

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Truely we could get a great deal done if we apply ourselves

Let's stay on the topic .....beyond anything personal.....FOCUS brothers FOCUS
    I have no problem babysitting y'all , and a good one too i know how to put disruption to sleep

ADMIN.
    $$RICH$$

now what is the biggest problem is weapons of destruction ......GUNS and EGOS