Black Spirituality Religion : Occult partners

Yohance,

Lol! I am terribly sorry for that faux pas; I could not even begin to map out the thought process that led me to believe you were a female. It most certainly was not because of your user name, so no need to clarify its meaning. I should have known by the way you made a distinction between romantic and sexual relationships lol.

Tell us Yohance, if you don’t mind sharing that is, what was your worst post-break up experience with someone involved in the occult?

Peace,
Amazon1979

Haha, Sister Amazon, you made me chuckle @ should have known at the distinction between romantic and sexual relationships. Actually, I haven't dated any women with an interest in spirituality or metaphysics yet. A few weeks ago, I had started weighing the pros and cons of such a relationship. But in light of the replies to this post. I can see how powerful such a dynamic duo could be. I believe that if both individuals can remain mature about a breakup and remain at the very least, cordially to one another, that the relationship will be worthwhile.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back