Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What are the differences between African Occult and European Occult?

Can one be studying the occult, and not even know if they are practicing African or European?

How would one know?

Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated, up to and including, what is considered "occult."

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Family ... i'm adding this quote from Brother Soundhearted ... as it seems appropriate :

The European lodge of today was created around the 1600's. It took some of its ideas from the Ancient Kemetic Mystery System, however it deviated greatly from the original system. It eclecticly evolved through the origins of sorcery and witchcraft. You must not mistaken the original mystery schools with the modern european institution we call Freemasonry, which I have been a student of both. The true history of the Templars are but one example of the influences of socery. Most members of the modern institute don't know the origins of the craft and rituals they perform. They believe what they are told. Remember everything in its system have more than one meaning. Each level reveals different meanings.

Everyone ... please add on if you have more to share on this topic.

Destee

Family ... i'm adding this quote from Brother Soundhearted ... as it seems appropriate :

Everyone ... please add on if you have more to share on this topic.

Destee

There is an old thread here entitled Differences in Khemetic Theology. In that thread it was argued by several brothers that the so called Mystery system did NOT begin in Kemet/Egypt.

I am in agreement with that argument so when I look at questions such as you posit most answers will get it wrong.

Even in Blackroots Science it states that what was taught in Kemet/Egypt was designed by Yahweh for the lighter races. So, what they later took and turned into the occult is what was intended for them as agreed upon by the 24 African Elders at the time.

There are a few African secret societies which live "underground" which are the guardians of the Ancient WISDOM, and they do not share this WISDOM openly or outside of their Tribal Nations and Federations.

There is an old thread here entitled Diffetences in Khemetic Theology. In that thread it was argued by several brothers that the so called Mystery system did NOT begin in Kemet/Egypt.

I am in agreement with that argument so when I look at questions such as you posit most answers will get it wrong.

Even in Blackroots Science it states that what was taught in Kemet/Egypt was designed by Yahweh for the lighter races. So, what they later took and turned into the occult is what was intended for them as agreed upon by the 24 African Elders at the time.

There are a few African secret societies which live "underground" which are the guardians of the Ancient WISDOM, and they do not share this WISDOM openly or outside of their Tribal Nations and Federations.

Where are you hinting that it started? Alantis? Please give me some reading references Im very interested in this topic. Also can u please elaborate on the highlighted portions? Im intrigued dont make me wait too long lol:thinking:

Where are you hinting that it started? Alantis? Please give me some reading references Im very interested in this topic. Also can u please elaborate on the highlighted portions? Im intrigued dont make me wait too long lol:thinking:
Go to the thread that I referenced and look at the thread that I bumped, then read the post that I quoted.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back