Black Spirituality Religion : Occult partners

Yohance,

Lol! I am terribly sorry for that faux pas; I could not even begin to map out the thought process that led me to believe you were a female. It most certainly was not because of your user name, so no need to clarify its meaning. I should have known by the way you made a distinction between romantic and sexual relationships lol.

Tell us Yohance, if you don’t mind sharing that is, what was your worst post-break up experience with someone involved in the occult?

Peace,
Amazon1979

Haha, Sister Amazon, you made me chuckle @ should have known at the distinction between romantic and sexual relationships. Actually, I haven't dated any women with an interest in spirituality or metaphysics yet. A few weeks ago, I had started weighing the pros and cons of such a relationship. But in light of the replies to this post. I can see how powerful such a dynamic duo could be. I believe that if both individuals can remain mature about a breakup and remain at the very least, cordially to one another, that the relationship will be worthwhile.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back