Black Spirituality Religion : Occult partners

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by yohance, Aug 22, 2008.

1. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello forum,

This thread was sparked by a post by Metascience and his protection thread.

In times past, I often wished for a mate that was like me and into practicing magick and other occult stuff. Because I thought it would be very cool to have another person to relate too. But since a few months ago, I started thinking that it wouldn't be such a good idea because . . .

Imagine, two individuals who have a working knowledge of magick who are in love . . . things happen . . . and NOW they HATE each other!

One or two things can happen: 1. They walk away peacefully, or 2. Both engage in each other in nasty spiritual warfare.

In analyzing the aforementioned, I decided it would be better to keep my witchcraft separate from my romantic & sexual affairs.

Tell me what ya think.

:SuN016:

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    hmmmmm.....thats interesting....if you know that either you or your partner are fueled by emotions I would say keep them separate....spiritual warfare can get dangerous......

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I say get an occult partner, but don't reveal your occult workings or your level of power.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Is that really possible? Just asking. lol!

5. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Sure it is..........you can tell just enough to keep the person interested, but you don't have to reveal how deep you are or what "supernatural" powers you have.

6. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings Yohance,

A very warm welcome to you!

I am open to debating this, but I don’t think this will ever be an issue for me, on account of women being far more powerful than their male counterparts. I think only a novice who has not fully comprehended this would initiate warfare post-break-up. We already give away too much power in real-life, but this particular one is non-negotiable!

I would actually welcome a relationship with anyone whose practise compliments mine, or just matches it. Can you imagine the potential in this if you add sexual compatibility to the mix?!

The mind boggles!!!

Again, welcome Sis. Yohance.

Peace
    Amazon1979

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I extend Queen Amazon's warm welcome to you Sis. Yohance.

I've been with some very interesting females with occult, metaphysical and spiritual knowledge that was way beyond my own and I can truly say I am thankful for those relationships because those relationships has helped me to find my own unique spirituality.

Now, had any one of these Women chosen not to be with me because their belief system was different than mine I would probably be in the Pan-African section right now debating "Capitalism, Ethics and Racism of Global Trade"- and while that part of me is still alive, I highly adore the deep esoteric and dark occultish teachings of even the average Sistah, who at times isn't aware that she has her own spin on everything- even Christianity. I've been with Women who didn't know the potential of their power as well.

Don't look at a Brotha in terms of "levels" because I think that's where we get confused. Can he harness your power can you harness his? A Man may not have a car but he knows how to fix them, if you have a Car that is constantly breaking down- ding- suddenly he is an asset to you. Some Brothas are in the same situation as well.

Sometimes we may find we have more occult knowledge than our partner and she might still be about Jesus and the Bible, but love is still here. Of course if she's a "Jesus freak" then you'll have problems regardless. But if she respects your understanding and study without getting spooked out then most likely it will work out. What I try to do is reveal to those who are still at the level of "religion" to see just how connected esoteric knowledge can be with any facet of spiritual discipline.

Oh and, Brothas, if you break up with a Priestess of any magical order, make good love to her the day before and make her promise never to use her powers against you in case you ever break up.

I'm not saying it will work, but it's worth a shot.

8. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks so much for the warm greetings Sister Amazon and Bro Metascience.

No offense taken, but I am a brotha! LMAO! Although Yohance is only my screen name, I chose it because it has an african spin on it for a male meaning "God's Gift".

Amazon, I could definitely see the potential such a powerful duo when it comes to sexuality especially with tantra. With both individuals of like minds, it could make a powerful, fruitful union.

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Family ... it just like any normal relationship you get into (don't let anyone tell you our magick practices aren't normal), get to know the person before you get that way with them.

This is a common knowledge that we as a people definitely need to exercise more often. There are magikal steps that you can take to ensure you get someone that is not vengeful and then there is a background check ... such as their friends male or female.

Peace and Blessings

10. FireTown

FireTown Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    yes it is, but Jesus is Lord and if your *** participates in what gives you some temporary powers, your *** will be grass in the long run! :qqb025: