Black Spirituality Religion : Never saw this posted here...............

PurpleMoons said:
Brother Sekhemu

Why do my connection to the visions I have get broken before the can view the whole picture?

I think my connections have something to do with India. I say this because now that I think about it, I had another vision way before the others I mentioned.

I ended up in a strange house. It was full of women and children. There was an open doorway which had these shingles hanging down. A women with a red dot on her head looked through the shingles and waved me to come on in. When I got to the back there were other women. They looked at me and startled wailing. I mean the cried so loud that I got scared. The children began to cry also. I was running around asking them whats wrong but no one would answer. once again my connection was lost and I had no answers.

What can I do to keep from being distracted? How do I discipline myself to stay focused?

My ancestors have always been present in my life. I felt their protection and saw what happened to people who often tried to harm me. What do you know about India? I will be doing some reach now that I realize that their is a connection to india.

To answer your last question first. India is actually the eastern half of Ethiopia. I have a fair amount of knowledge on Indian metaphysics. But before I answer in depth I need to know as much about the woman in the window as possible.

The fact that she waived you in from a window has tremendous symbolism.
The other issue is you need to set up an ancestral altar. so you can actually talk with them, just like you do with physical person in front of you or on the phone. This will help you ascertain the meanings of most of your dreams.

I can tell you how this can be done, but maybe this forum is not the best place to do so

I can tell you how this can be done, but maybe this forum is not the best place to do so

I thought about that as well! I don't have anyone near me that I know of to talk about these things and to help me grow correctly. If you have any suggestions as far as communication goes, I would be honored!

If it's possible, I would love to talk with you and give you more details.

mzblkangel said:
Brother Sekhemu,

Not calling you out ok or nothing….just seems you know a lot of things in this area and maybe can help me ….I got a few questions….wheeeew..and i see where you are helping and explaining things to Sister Purple.....

Ok here goes….

Psychic awareness how do you know if this is what you have?
All my grandmother says it skip a generation…and don’t say nothing else on it

For me, I can dream never see a face...but the event in my dream comes to life about 2-3 days sometimes it takes a week. My grandmother had a dream catcher made and bless for me, in which it is hanging in my bedroom window. When I ask her why, she said it would help my dreams which I haven’t had the nightmares or just pain hurtful dreams

Example of one dream that have come to pass a few times:
I could see a casket…and when I look into the casket I can see all but the face… this only happens when a family member is about to pass….weird huh?

Then it’s the vibes I can get from a stranger or a friend. Not a close friend…..through voice or just being near that individual I get this little weird feeling some times I get chills But if I try to do it I cant….its like it comes and goes.

Peace
Angel

Yes sistah I can help you. I also have dreams about loved ones. However I do see they're faces, and it's always the next closest relative to the one I dream about.

But to answer your question as how do you know you if you have psychic ability. You have a form of it, known as premonition or precognition. If you meditate on a regular basis you can cultivate it more precisely.

If you ask your self a question before you go to sleep, leave a pen and paper next to you so that when you wake up you can write down the answer.

The answer may not make sense right away but write down all you can remember about your dreams.

One more thing, I believe that your ancestors do not wish for you to know exactly who is about to pass. I beleive the Creator is preventing them from telling you who is passing.

PurpleMoons said:
[/b]

I thought about that as well! I don't have anyone near me that I know of to talk about these things and to help me grow correctly. If you have any suggestions as far as communication goes, I would be honored!

If it's possible, I would love to talk with you and give you more details.

Yes I would love more details, do you want to email me? what would be the best way to do this

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back