Black Spirituality Religion : "There will never be a Black American President." Guess who said that...

my dear

sometimes I too realize when mine are just opinions too

like others you don't contrast yours with the facts

etc

yes the events of recent days concern and worry me too

but at least don't just react

I also don't post things folk are bound to consider foolish

etc

no disrespect intented

fyi
Actually, Chuck you do not have the ability to offend me. You speak in circles, which ends up still being a circle of nothing substantial. I ask you questions to give you an opportunity to explain your position(s). However, you still did not answer the questions which is your prerogative.

I will continue to do what I can to help African Americans.

Good luck. I really do not not wasting my time talking to.........................

Now, putting......on ignore and unwatching this thread.

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 920775, member: 46" I didn't browse at all. And I already know, you didn't commi
./QUOTE]
I called it completely wrong didn’t I, honestly didn’t believe it when Barack Obama was elected as the USA’s first [and probably last] President of African ethnicity, as I considered that the USA’s POWER ELITE as the controllers of the militarised arm of the ongoing socio-economic onslaught/ WAR of over 500 years duration by Western Europeans on non-whites generally, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically would NEVER EVER allow a Black man to be the USA’s Commander in Chief?

The POWER ELITE knew exactly what they were doing though, in that didn’t Obama have to retain the same Neo-Conservative NUTCASE advisors who were pulling G W Bush Jr’s strings, and though their alleged “WAR ON TERROR” was stalling Barack’s arrival in the Whitehouse provided their mass media with an obvious example that White Supremacist Racism was dead and buried in the USA, whereas [haven’t the USA’s racist rednecks especially those in the police and judiciary gone into overdrive on his watch] hasn’t Barack Obama been their most spectacularly useful shield?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 920775, member: 46" I didn't browse at all. And I already know, you didn't commi
./QUOTE]
I called it completely wrong didn’t I, honestly didn’t believe it when Barack Obama was elected as the USA’s first [and probably last] President of African ethnicity, as I considered that the USA’s POWER ELITE as the controllers of the militarised arm of the ongoing socio-economic onslaught/ WAR of over 500 years duration by Western Europeans on non-whites generally, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically would NEVER EVER allow a Black man to be the USA’s Commander in Chief?

The POWER ELITE knew exactly what they were doing though, in that didn’t Obama have to retain the same Neo-Conservative NUTCASE advisors who were pulling G W Bush Jr’s strings, and though their alleged “WAR ON TERROR” was stalling Barack’s arrival in the Whitehouse provided their mass media with an obvious example that White Supremacist Racism was dead and buried in the USA, whereas [haven’t the USA’s racist rednecks especially those in the police and judiciary gone into overdrive on his watch] hasn’t Barack Obama been their most spectacularly useful shield?

Many in here and out didn't. They offered all kinds of theories as to why he wouldn't and when he got elected, immediately declared him owned

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 924962, member: 46" Many in here and out didn't. They offered all kinds of theories as to why he wouldn't and when he got elected, immediately declared him owned

./QUOTE]
Despite Barack Obama’s eloquent wit and sharp intellect wasn’t he very very publicly manoevered into giving the order to the USA Navy Seals to allegedly execute as opposed to capture the unarmed Osama Bin Laden without trial or conviction in front of his wife and children [which man on the planet/fanatic or not would shoot back in those circumstances/risk his wife and children being killed in the crossfire] which is MURDER isn’t it, a blatant Human Rights violation [shouldn’t Obama give that Nobel Peace Prize back]?

Is the Geneva Convention DEAD, or did it only EVER apply to white people as opposed to non-whites and peoples of African ethnicity, in that how was Osama Bin Laden any more dangerous/ maliciously EVIL than Germany’s NAZIS who despite exterminating 6 million Jews and Gypsies still got their day in court at Nuremburg didn’t they?

NOW just being one of the leaders of an extremist [to my perspective] Islamist group [once again without trial or conviction] means that you can be blasted to smithereens by drone strikes, with any innocents nearby acceptable collateral damage, which would be an extreme Human Rights violation in the USA/West as don’t even mass murders like the RETARDED white SCUMBAG who recently murdered 9 African Americans attempting to connect to the Divne Will in their church in Charleston; get their day in court as standard?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back