Black Spirituality Religion : Never saw this posted here...............

Sekhemu said:
Once again your have managed to throw you own religious chauvinism in the mix. Nobody asked you about your God. So I suggest you stick to your own doctrine. THis has nothing to do with your religious beliefs. You are attempting to use every thread concerning spirituality to convince the members that your beliefs are the only one's that hold credence.
Why is that. is because nobody is visiting your page like you think they should.

You are not qualified to give advice on this topic, simply due to the fact that ancestral veneration and psychic ability are diametrically opposed to your Judeo/christian convictions.
First off I can’t track nor do I desire to know who or how many visitors hit my web site. The tribes of Levi were the psychics of the people. I was just trying to see if there visions were of a GODLY nature, you know its possible.

What I present is not my beliefs; it is what the Bible presents when studied carefully. Your practice is very vulnerable to demonic control. You or they have no idea who or what those people or energies are in the visions. In visions if you do not establish a base, a mode of clarity what good is it if you are unable to comprehend?

After all, it is possible they are not visions but undegaussed memories of a previous life. To me that’s what the perception of India sounds like, a memory, not a vision.

Do you know the difference between a memory and a vision?

Music Producer said:
First off I can’t track nor do I desire to know who or how many visitors hit my web site. The tribes of Levi were the psychics of the people. I was just trying to see if there visions were of a GODLY nature, you know its possible.

What I present is not my beliefs; it is what the Bible presents when studied carefully. Your practice is very vulnerable to demonic control. You or they have no idea who or what those people or energies are in the visions. In visions if you do not establish a base, a mode of clarity what good is it if you are unable to comprehend?

After all, it is possible they are not visions but undegaussed memories of a previous life. To me that’s what the perception of India sounds like, a memory, not a vision.

Do you know the difference between a memory and a vision?

Whatever man, you bury your head in your doctrine, and don't worry about mine. Like I said before you have no expertise on this subject and you are here to try to supersede your beliefs, over those of others. This is religious chauvinism. WHo says your study of scripture is the only one that is correct. Jehovas witnesses make the same claim.

If you are not an initiate of Traditional African religion I suggest you mind your own affairs. The members in this thread asked me a series of questions. Not you.

Your God is exactly that, your God, the one you believe from the old testament. It obviously bothers you that 99% of the members don't share your beliefs. Is your ego so shallow that you have trouble accepting that. You have appointed yourself as the religion police, with little or no results. you manage to confront everyone here who does not agree with your doctine. You are out of place my man

Btw I've been initiating sistahs and brothas into ATR's for 20 years. There is no question of my guidance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back