Black Spirituality Religion : My Dream...

Jaisolovely

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
I apologize for posting a whole new thread for a dream interpretation but I do not have much time to search for the thread on Dreams and Astral Travel. I usually interpret my own but this dream I had two nights ago has me stumped. Here it goes; my dream took place at a familiar place, a house and neighborhood I use to live in. At the house, I see my mom and dad outside and there is a moving truck. It seems there were a bunch of stuff being moved inside but I dont actually see that. My parents divorced when I was five but this may not mean anything. I walk down the driveway because the my younger brother's, old friends (kids) begin to run towards the house excited. I quickly tell them to leave. They get upset, make a statement, turn around and walked away. I went inside the house towards my old bedroom and there I find vampires. I can remember one being a black man with fangs and everything. I remember seeing my younger brother laying down it was made known to me that he was bitten. I grabbed my brother and tried to leave the scene and could not at first. I suppose with instinct I began to harmonize or as I call sing like a siren in the myths. Every time I had done this the vampires begin to doze off until finally they fell asleep. Before we escaped, my brother and I, I see a glimpse of the piping and there are these tiny, white microorganisms. I believe I was told that they would help me and then I escaped. Made down to the next street which would lead us out of the neighborhood and was stopped by this black mustang that stopped instantly in front of us. I could see this pink tag on it and the license plate said "Deep Africa". I sensed the car saying hurry, there was no driver. We got in and I got in the drivers seat and started driving. As soon as we left the neighborhood I awoke. Its strange but I cant get it out of my head. What do you think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back