Black Spirituality Religion : Opinions on constant dream/vision since my childhood

Chaya Chaim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2016
Every few years I have this occurring dream or vision where a tall black man with a beard braids and a dark gray/white cloak without a Hood and this man is constantly flying and saving people and even uses water to do this and he controls a huge tsunami and aims it at what looks like demonic/zombie beings...and he was floating above the people he saved and came a so-called UFO and he went into it...

I started having this dream as a 3 year and a few months ago I saw who this Man was...it was me with that look as if I was in my 40s ...

Does anyone know what this could mean, I was told once by a shaman I would lead and save people when she touched my hand when I was 26

Brother, flying dreams are generally an indication of transition. Question: Have you been baptised?

No something happened to me as kid that I can't explain really just being taken up by a craft around age 6 it's very foggy..it's hard for to say this because you never know how a person will take it

Don't stop dreaming.

Every few years I have this occurring dream or vision where a tall black man with a beard braids and a dark gray/white cloak without a Hood and this man is constantly flying and saving people and even uses water to do this and he controls a huge tsunami and aims it at what looks like demonic/zombie beings...and he was floating above the people he saved and came a so-called UFO and he went into it...

I started having this dream as a 3 year and a few months ago I saw who this Man was...it was me with that look as if I was in my 40s ...

Does anyone know what this could mean, I was told once by a shaman I would lead and save people when she touched my hand when I was 26

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back