Black Spirituality Religion : Can someone decipher my dream?

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
I just recalled this dream I had a few years back. It's funny that I now remember it. I have an idea what it means, but I'm curious what other people may think about it. As you know I love other peoples' opinions and thoughts. Honestly, I do since I'm just one butthole.

Here goes my dream:

I dreamt I was a young boy attending the rural Baptist church I was raised in. My grandmother who is, and was at the time of my dream, deceased was next to me in a pew. It was like we were attending a funeral but then sometimes it would switch to regular service. The preacher called on the congregation to all stand which was common. The preacher was standing behind the pulpit. It was almost like altar call but we never went up front. The preacher began to say a few words and almost immediately he started cursing. He was cursing like a sailor.

What do y'all think?

I just recalled this dream I had a few years back. It's funny that I now remember it. I have an idea what it means, but I'm curious what other people may think about it. As you know I love other peoples' opinions and thoughts. Honestly, I do since I'm just one butthole.

Here goes my dream:

I dreamt I was a young boy attending the rural Baptist church I was raised in. My grandmother who is, and was at the time of my dream, deceased was next to me in a pew. It was like we were attending a funeral but then sometimes it would switch to regular service. The preacher called on the congregation to all stand which was common. The preacher was standing behind the pulpit. It was almost like altar call but we never went up front. The preacher began to say a few words and almost immediately he started cursing. He was cursing like a sailor.

What do y'all think?

What was he cursing about?

Blackbird,

the someone pass after this dream?...in carribean they always say: to dream of old death means new death, and to dream of a funeral means a wedding.

maybe your grandmother is showing you someones true nature.

Sister,

No, no one passed away afterwards. We share many things in common with those African people in the Caribbean although we say if you dream of some one dead it means its going to rain. Which it usually does. I'm pretty good at predicting death in my dreams.

Perhaps, Mudear was.. but I can't recall anyone in the dream. They were all faceless - if that makes sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back