Black Education / Schools : 'Marrying Down' Costs Educated Women $25K a Year

And?

That doesn't make your struggle more than, greater than, and most importantly, different than ours.

By you and others like you making it so in your mind, is what's creating division within the community. And anytime it's spoken out against, it's called "divide and conquer". Funny. What good, what progress comes of black men, like you, believing you're going through greater struggle than black women? Hmm? Explain. I bet you can't.

You ever think that they target men more because men are (usually) the providers, the protectors, the leaders, and their men(white men) view men as more of an immediate threat than women and children? Isn't that how it usually happens when one group of people clashes with another? Take out the warriors(men) and then the nurturers(women) and offspring(children) follow?

So, because of that fact, which none denied like you continue to claim, you believe that separates black men from black women? Okay.

All it says to me is that, this is why some men in the community feel they have no need to defend us(black women), because it's not about "us"(black people as a whole), but about, "the black man".

Men who think like you have let your egos grow greater than the cause, and as much as many may deny it or ignore it, it's holding us back. If you are the leaders within the community, and the cause has become about you, and only you, then we cannot move forward.

In any case, that doesn't mean black women are going to stop demanding better, as we should. Stop slacking off and do better, Kem.

If we rise, we must rise together, but if we fall even harder, it's because men like you let us fall apart.

They aren't killing you in such large numbers. They aren't specifically targeting you. >90% of the recent killings have been BM. We're the threat. If you don't get that, I cant help you

Oh, and of course, everything is your fault :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:10400: .o0( Did I mention anyone's name? Guilt trip much? ) :11900: .

It's still a lie... because no one denied that fact.

They aren't killing you in such large numbers. They aren't specifically targeting you. >90% of the recent killings have been BM. We're the threat. If you don't get that, I cant help you

Oh, and of course, everything is your fault :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you read this or... ?
You ever think that they target men more because men are (usually) the providers, the protectors, the leaders, and their men(white men) view men as more of an immediate threat than women and children? Isn't that how it usually happens when one group of people clashes with another? Take out the warriors(men) and then the nurturers(women) and offspring(children) follow?

It seems you're doing the same thing like in your previous posts. In an effort just to seem right(in your own mind), you're not only twisting words, but you're also bringing in your own logic to the matter being discussed.

Who do you think is on the internet posting these things, since it's such an internet phenomena? Everyone posing as black men? It's black men... in real life.

Aside from that, do you believe your experience trumps everyone else's? Many, yes many black women experience otherwise than yourself, believe it or not. So it's not just on the interwebs for them. I know I've experienced such, on and offline. You may choose to ignore a problem, but it does't mean it's not going on with everyone else.

Do you really feel that because people feel insulted by those actually insulting them, those trying to hush them speaking out against it, those they call kin, they're somehow living life wrong, since you're not living that way? It is not wrong to not want black men speaking ill of us, treating us as if our struggle is lesser than theirs when we're supposed to be fighting for the same cause.

Do you truly believe that to be insulted one must offer up "something" for the ones speaking so ill? I suppose things such as slander don't actually exist. Ya know, because if they're speaking it, must be true since you're feeling upset about it and all.

I honestly expected better from you than this; instead of saying how to fix the problem, you're treating like everyone else. Pretend there is no problem, and somehow that means we rise above it and it disappears. It's never worked that way, and never will.

Oh, and if you don't understand something in my post, how about asking what I mean, and not twisting my words? The whole, "no one should be realizing it later", makes no sense to what I was trying to get across, like much of what's in your posts.

Sister, I was only sharing my opinion and experience. I have never had anyone say ugly things to me in my face about black people, black women, black anything, like these folk say online.

If people treat you this way personally, then you should do something about it. Separate yourself from them, immerse yourself in those who treat you properly, call the police, there are probably a host of options available if you want to get away from such.

I am not offended by a virtual internet stranger saying ugly things about black people or any people. They have a right to their opinion and the freedom to express it. If this is what you are upset about and want it to stop, good luck.

I do believe if someone is dating, then marries the person without knowing their financial status, that's on them. We all have a responsibility to due diligence in our own lives, to make sure the person we are marrying is not broke, if broke is problematic.

I thought I understood what you were saying, your words were right here before me. I'll be careful moving forward with how I respond to you, since I am getting it so wrong. My apologies.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back