Black Education / Schools : <<<<<<<<<<<<THE DUMBING DOWN OF EDUCATION>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remind myself always that Malcolm's education beyond middle school was a result of painstaking effort on his part to develop true knowledge, for which he did not recieve a degree (as far as I know). Yet he forced the WORLD to stop and take note of his brilliance.[/B]

Crummy books that are not really worth the shelf space they take up serve a useful purpose in an information hiding society. They get in the way of people trying to find the good books. If some of them give up in frustration, so much the better.

I like this one:

Black Men: Single, Obsolete, Dangerous by Haki Madhubuti

It includes a book list but it is somewhat lacking in science & technology & economics.

um

Crummy books that are not really worth the shelf space they take up serve a useful purpose in an information hiding society. They get in the way of people trying to find the good books. If some of them give up in frustration, so much the better.

I like this one:

Black Men: Single, Obsolete, Dangerous by Haki Madhubuti
http://www.thirdworldpressinc.com/browse.php?id=6

It includes a book list but it is somewhat lacking in science & technology & economics.

psik

:read: Thank you for the link! I will reacquaint my self with brother Madhubuti.
Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back