Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book

Are you serious, Energy?

Changing the names of ancient lands and the names of characters in the Bible does little. There are several Blacks in the Bible, but I would not call it a Black History book.
Yes, I am serious. The Bible among other things records the History of the Hebrew people who wrote it. There are millions of people in Africa called by the name of the Israelites, which translates as Hebrew in the English language. The Bible is their History book because they are the Israelites in exile.

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 14.45.39.png

Yes, I am serious. The Bible among other things records the History of the Hebrew people who wrote it.
They wrote it you say, the bible has so many different versions how do you know which one is authentic?

The versions of the bible i've seen and read in the modern world seem to mock the true history of our people.

How much was lost in the translation?

FYI: I'm not a follower of any religion, i can appreciate good hearted people no matter what they follow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back