Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book

Energy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
London
You learn more about ancient Black History from the Bible than any other means on Earth.

MainImage.jpg

Energy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
London
Are you serious, Energy?

Changing the names of ancient lands and the names of characters in the Bible does little. There are several Blacks in the Bible, but I would not call it a Black History book.
Yes, I am serious. The Bible among other things records the History of the Hebrew people who wrote it. There are millions of people in Africa called by the name of the Israelites, which translates as Hebrew in the English language. The Bible is their History book because they are the Israelites in exile.

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 14.45.39.png

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
Yes, I am serious. The Bible among other things records the History of the Hebrew people who wrote it.
They wrote it you say, the bible has so many different versions how do you know which one is authentic?

The versions of the bible i've seen and read in the modern world seem to mock the true history of our people.

How much was lost in the translation?

FYI: I'm not a follower of any religion, i can appreciate good hearted people no matter what they follow.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: