Black Relationships : Is it wrong not to date someone because he/she has kids?

Is it wrong not to date someone because she or he has kids?

• yes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • no

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • I donot know

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Sekhemu said:
Sounds to me you're on the wrong website with an attitude like that. It speaks volumes about your, sunny01 disposition.

But I have a piece of advice for ya BOHIC :dance1:

Actually within yourself is where EVERYTHING starts besides God. If people had themselves together more the rest will follow and they'd probably have more productive lives. I've done things in my life to achieve success ad I'm a young woman. My decisions are based upon what's good for me. I think I've done well in my life, and I don't need somone to validate me. I don't spend my life concerning myself with everyone else and their lifestyle because people do what they want to. That's them, and I am me. I don't owe anyone anything nor do I inflict my drama on anyone. I do the best for me and my family and loved ones, and that's all that matters. Good :lol: Day That's what PRO-Me is, maybe you should go get a glass.

VERY TRUE

karmashines said:
White teenagers generally are the same color. Though I think if you were an albino you would probably get teased.

Still though, what's the difference between white girls teasing the naturally blond blue-eyed Anglo-Saxon beauty versus black girls teasing a girl with light skin and curly hair? They're still being jealous of the woman that they perceive is closer to what is considered white and perfect.

I suppose to a certain degree you have a point but I believe it's deeper than that. If it was so simple, and that was the real situation, then alot sisters would come together more and not have such a hesistant and negative attitude towards one another, and then maybe more artist and the media would stop generalizing "beauty" as being light skin with long hair. There would be more acceptance of all types not just the sterotype. I guess your a man and you may have never been in this predicament

sunny01 said:
Actually within yourself is where EVERYTHING starts besides God. If people had themselves together more the rest will follow and they'd probably have more productive lives. I've done things in my life to achieve success ad I'm a young woman. My decisions are based upon what's good for me. I think I've done well in my life, and I don't need somone to validate me. I don't spend my life concerning myself with everyone else and their lifestyle because people do what they want to. That's them, and I am me. I don't owe anyone anything nor do I inflict my drama on anyone. I do the best for me and my family and loved ones, and that's all that matters. Good :lol: Day

Amen Sunny thats the road I'm taking, I dont need a pat on my head right now. I used to be looking for :hearts3: all the time..but im on break..im doing what i need to do for myself right now.

sunny01 said:
Black men still marry?? How old are you again??!! Because things are changing in my generation VASTLY, but then again you must not be young. Also, you talk about the break down in the black family and how they're are alot of single mothers today compared to in the past, and how the fathers don't take responsibility in the community. Go Figure??!! Sounds contradicting to me. Are we getting married sweety or do we have more broken homes? :hammer2:

I'm a married black man & unless you consider early 30s old, then I'm not. Things are rapidly changing in this generation, largely because of the attitudes which are reflected in your posts...you have a lot to learn about life Sunny01! When you have low expectations, then you don't get that much!

sunny01 said:
Actually within yourself is where EVERYTHING starts besides God. If people had themselves together more the rest will follow and they'd probably have more productive lives. I've done things in my life to achieve success ad I'm a young woman. My decisions are based upon what's good for me. I think I've done well in my life, and I don't need somone to validate me. I don't spend my life concerning myself with everyone else and their lifestyle because people do what they want to. That's them, and I am me. I don't owe anyone anything nor do I inflict my drama on anyone. I do the best for me and my family and loved ones, and that's all that matters. Good :lol: Day That's what PRO-Me is, maybe you should go get a glass.

I don't spend my life concerning myself with everyone else and their lifestyle because people do what they want to
Sounds like your concerned about others right here.

I don't owe anyone anything nor do I inflict my drama on anyone
That's debatable

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back