Black Relationships : was I wrong?

No I don't believe you were wrong in asking her about her employment situation...

I would have asked too if I got conflicting stories from two different parties that she had told.

It isn't necessarily you being nosy, it is just a concern for her and her kids.

Sometimes blood is not thicker than water...You may have to let her alone for her to figure things out on her own...even though it may be hard for her to do.

She is responsible for herself...I know you are worried about the well-being of her children, and I myself don't like to see children being taken away from their parents, but in some situations things like that have to happen if it is in fact a danger to their well-being.

I'm not sure how she is with her children, but her actions could affect the way these children grow up...and that in itself may not be healthy.

I can't say that she needs to be admitted because I'm not a psychologist but she sounds like she is very self-destructive and not thinking rationally...And it sounds like she is more than manic and depressed, she sounds like she had multiple personality syndrome too...And it is obvious that no one else around her wants to deal with her and her antics any more...and neither should you...she is a bully to other and herself.

Sometimes leaving a person like that along can sometimes make a situation worse or it can help them.

Don't feel bad...you seem to have done all that you can do.

I'ma pray for you and your family.

I had to cut my family off for the same reasons and I feel no regret. I have lost money,in the hundreds of thousands trying to help my family that are lairs,cons,and thieves. My sister was the last one to cut off for thinking that I was put on this earth to raise the kids she choose to have,and pay the bills she choose not to pay. Everybody has to "wake-up" in their own time and own way,and I've seen people on both sides.

My advice to you is to do what makes you feel comfortable because you are the one that has to live with it. If it takes you losing everything before you say enough is enough,then that's what it will take. But I suggest you don't take it that far,my sister was and is nothing but a user. Also,don't let your guilt get the best you,people like that feel no guilt about using you.

Peace!

Honestly i wouldn't raise a finger....i would pray for her n leave it to God...i have 2 brothers one of whom thru wittnessing what he has done to my parents thru lies and irresponsibility i know i would'nt trust nor help...let her figure things out for herself

I agree bruh Mike!

No I don't believe you were wrong in asking her about her employment situation...

I would have asked too if I got conflicting stories from two different parties that she had told.

It isn't necessarily you being nosy, it is just a concern for her and her kids.

Sometimes blood is not thicker than water...You may have to let her alone for her to figure things out on her own...even though it may be hard for her to do.

She is responsible for herself...I know you are worried about the well-being of her children, and I myself don't like to see children being taken away from their parents, but in some situations things like that have to happen if it is in fact a danger to their well-being.

I'm not sure how she is with her children, but her actions could affect the way these children grow up...and that in itself may not be healthy.

I can't say that she needs to be admitted because I'm not a psychologist but she sounds like she is very self-destructive and not thinking rationally...And it sounds like she is more than manic and depressed, she sounds like she had multiple personality syndrome too...And it is obvious that no one else around her wants to deal with her and her antics any more...and neither should you...she is a bully to other and herself.

Sometimes leaving a person like that along can sometimes make a situation worse or it can help them.

Don't feel bad...you seem to have done all that you can do.

I'ma pray for you and your family.

That's very interessting that you should mention multiple personalities. Although 'm not sure what it was in my post that make you see that, the truth is I have sometimes wondered. I saw it when I lived with her in California. This was before my operation when I was profoundly deag. She did something really mean to mee one morning before I went to work. When I gaot home I determined that i would just go to my room and not say anything to provoke her. She said Hi like everything is everything. Like she had no memory of what had happened that morning. When I tried to walk past her she got scared saying what's wrong why are you acting like that. It was like she knew something was going on but did not know what it was. I had a strong feeling there was a spirit in that apartment. I knew from a dream that it had something to do with a doll. Only later did I find out that she had bought one of those Polemon dolls for her daughter and it was all over the news about its effect on people. But a spirit of rage gripped that apartment. I was somewhat influenced by it but not much because I am more perceptive than receptive of spiritual influence. But totally took over my sister. She was beating her husband who was trying to hold her back to keep her from beating on me. I finally baracaded the door with my bed and cclimbed out the window with my suitcase.

But I said it was because of the doll and thaough once she got rid of it she would be okay. Then I would say it was because of type 1 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes runs in my family but even though it can make peole erracible it doesn't make anyone else in my family do the things she does.

I think you and Enki and Mike are right. I should just leave her alone. I've done it before and she would give me one of he come to realize speeches. I get tired of those speeches. Like I said inertia is on my side. I am in the place where I have peace so all I really have to do is do nothing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back