Black Relationships : Is it wrong not to date someone because he/she has kids?

Is it wrong not to date someone because she or he has kids?

• yes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • no

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • I donot know

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Khasm13 said:
this is pathetic...you sound as if you class yourself above black folks. your stance is as soft as a charleston chew...maybe you should get out a lil more before you continue to argue.....:argue:

one love
khasm

Notice how she uses the word "they", that should let you know she doesn't see herself as part of the black community.

sunny01 said:
:jump:

Attitudes have changed, and I don't make those decisions nor have a careless attitude towards family or the constitution of marriage. I have a stable relationship because I want one and have waited for the right person to come along. I don't have low expectations with anything. I'm doing well in my life and am proud of my accomplishments. People make the choices they make.I'm not the one making bad decisions, and that's that. Oh and you don't know me to tell me about what I need to learn because I'm good with me and MY LIFE, and that's all that matters What I do doesn't affect you or vice versa.You'd think that you'd get that being your age. I'm here to honor God and be productive, and by His grace I'm successful. Therfore, say what you will, I don't care what you think, and I'm finished with this conversation because it doesn't influence my life at all, nor pay my house notes. :tongue2:

PEACE OUT!!! Don't let the door knob hit cha where the good lord split cha!!!

That's my "BIG" opinion.

I love this!!!

Sekhemu said:
You can charactize your input however you like, the point is you obviously haven't let go of the issue, because if you had would have shut up by now.
Moreover you confuse me being concerned with you with challenging your assertions, so YOU get it right and don't take it personal.

Am I a baby daddy? No! are you a call girl? :cool: you obviously don't know my history on this forum.I'm a married man. You're the Johnny come lately here. Who's laughing now :teach:

You're married?? Somebody married an ignorant brother like you who obviously loves conflict. You must beat your woman because you like confrontation!! A Bully in the Bunch!!! Honey, if you look as ugly as that thing on top of your name, (I guess it's supposed to be a young boy), then you NEED a call girl!!! As far as me being one, I pimp men, they don't pimp me. You can be one of my tricks if you like, that is, I'd take your $$ but you're too ugly to touch me!!! :whip: LOL!!! You obviously didn't read my other thread. As far as "they" I wasn't talking about Black people DUMMY, I was talking about the ignorant black folk that don't know how to act. This is a black forum STUPIDO!!! :dance1:

sunny01 said:
You're married?? Somebody married an ignorant brother like you who obviously loves conflict. You must beat your woman because you like confrontation!! A Bully in the Bunch!!! Honey, if you look as ugly as that thing on top of your name, (I guess it's supposed to be a young boy), then you NEED a call girl!!! As far as me being one, I pimp men, they don't pimp me. You can be one of my tricks if you like, that is, I'd take your $$ but you're too ugly to touch me!!! :whip: LOL!!! You obviously didn't read my other thread. As far as "they" I wasn't talking about Black people DUMMY, I was talking about the ignorant black folk that don't know how to act. This is a black forum STUPIDO!!! :dance1:

"I pimp men" Need I say more sistahs and brothas? What's the matter? did I get under your skin? Couldn't resist to respond one last time ay? Let's see how long you last here Sunny01 :welldone:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back