Black Spirituality Religion : I,m looking for serius Members who study the Bibel..

The older the better.

Keita said:
I think my question would be, "Which Bible"?...the last version or the 16 before it?...or does it make a difference? I mean, of the five so called books of Moses, Genesis was the last one created and with so many authors that it is mind blowing....so where do you really want to begin?
I answered this question for myself by studying multiple Bibles. I found the older the translation the better.

How many are aware that our entire concept of God was changed by “Organized Religion” as a means of controlling the masses?

I believe many are aware of the dangers of so called "organized religion", but I also believe many go too far over to one side or "the other side" after seeing the corruption of men.

This is why we are taught to be wary of the wolves in sheep clothing, but to never give up on the faith and continue to believe in a full heart all of the promises of the Father and the coming of the Son. That is, His coming again for His faithful, and His coming at first when He was a sacrificial Lamb for our iniquity, that has now led us to salvation. There's a need to step back from the "organized religions" that seek to make money from those truly looking for the truth, but no need to step back from being organized nor being religious. In doing so(leaving it all behind), we'd lose out on life we're freely given, but in keeping true to our KING and His Son who was resurrected and has ascended to His right hand, we take on life in all gratitude, adoration, and worship.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back