Black Spirituality Religion : I,m looking for serius Members who study the Bibel..

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
Hi everyone...

Hope everyone is fine around here...

I have a question...

i,m looking for serius members whom study the bibel whom also believe in the Father the son and the holy Spirrit.....
i dont know if i asked this before ..
but i am realy looking for people...
whom are bussy studying the bibel ,the old and the new..
I would like to share ,and ask questions ...
peopel who also respond at my questions..
i mean take it serius as a serius question and respond on it..
that they have looked it up...or asked other people where in the book we can find the answer ...
i know that we may never know everything...
GOd is god and we are people but He did reveal a lot to us ..
at least he gave us verry inportent Rules to live by...
The goal of the study is for me and us to use the knowledge to..
help people to Gloryfy His name...to heal the sick to help to to the right thing...

anyone who will respond with bad intentions to Hate to Twist to Kill to do evil..
will not respond to that...
i,ll be in prayer for you...
because twisting saying hatefull things and words would be a waist of time...

there are people dying out there ..and lost...

and satan likes it....

but i dont like it...i will always HAte Evil...

before i and we go out in the field ...
i need to stand strong in truth and wisdom and love...
that is why i continue to study more...

the foundation of the study hopefully will be based on GodsLove...

respect..i share with you what i studyed you share with me what you study

"'hey i didnt knew that ...thanks for sharing "'
"'wauw this is interessting"'.. "'i dont agree but i respect you that you have youre different opinion on that and believe so lets rest on that point"'
"'i,ll be in prayer about it for God to reveal it to me"" "'this is maybe deep give me some time to understand it"'

you know sharing like that...

and love make people come together....

The wisdom belongs to God ...God just gave it to us shares it with us to past it on to others for the Good....

for the Good....

for the good..

we were made to be happy and live in happyness With GOd with eachother...
this will be my purpose ...towards others ..

untill the end of time...

untill the lord comes back...

I,m waiting for respondings....

LoveLibertylady:heart:

Beloved Liberty Lady:
:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

Precious, we as Black people have no time to waste in no foolishness of any kind. We who are wiser, must feed our people that which is RAW, Real and Wise, so that we do not get Left Behind (consciously/subconsciously), and we can get better/rid of all the Poison we have been fed. We have a Black Kingdom to build, and no Bricks, Rocks, Stones of Lies and deception will be used to Build Such A Divine Black Kingdom Conscious/subconscious, Soul-Mind.

I encourage you to start by accessing the below warriors links. They are a few of many among us who are Divine Scholars when it comes to the bible.

Precious Liberty Lady this information is right under your nose (www.destee.com), one of many sites the information you are seeking is. The Divine Information you seek answers to is also in our Divine Soul-Mind Conscious/subconscious when we allow our selves to BE Still and meditate, going within our Divine Soul-Mind-self, where ALL information flows.

Our people along with the masses of white people are the most ignorant people to ever grace this earth!!! why do I say this? I say it because I was one of them and I recognize it when I see or encounter it. Is there a problem with being ignorant? No there isn't. The problem is in "not wanting to know". (King god Keita)

When we have been there and done that and learned from that, we become Knowers, and Knowers Know, not believe. (Auset)

http://www.keitacorner.com/

PULLING NO PUNCHES THE RELIGIOUS FACTOR

How many are aware that our entire concept of God was changed by “Organized Religion” as a means of controlling the masses?

The blindfold is lifted as the conspiracy by Organized Religion to destroy the Woman and Feminine principle is uncovered.

Spiritual Freedom is one book away, for it is written in the book of John 8:32 that “The truth shall set you free”.

We are further informed in Luke 8:17 that “there is nothing hidden that will not be known.

More importantly, we are informed in the book of Romans 12:2 that “We shall be transformed or changed by a Renewing of Our Minds”.

“Pulling No Punches The Religious Factor”
will surely Renew our mind and Spirit as no other book has done.
---------------------------------------------
Book: LIES ABOUT GOD
Osiris
Chief Elder

www.myspace. com
www.fwiamsem. com
o_akkebala2002@ yahoo.com

Also: Please listen to :Hon. John Henri Clark: Spirituality before Religion

-----------------------------------------
Beloved liberty Lady, the student who is truly seriously ready, the teachers will appear. It ignited me to see your missives asking for innerlightenment for yourself, and I mentate/meditate that you will receive It All...and then some, Divine Intelligent Information that is. The saying, be areful what we ask for, for we just mighty get it, that which we ask for...and then some.

Beloved when we put the call out, seeking serious people for serious answers, we must be seriously open Soul-Minded to what answers we will receive, whether we like it or not, because it is not about LIKE and Want. It is about NEED TO KNOW, our Life-Living Line.

LadyLiberty writes; anyone who will respond with bad intentions to Hate to Twist to Kill to do evil..
will not respond to that...i,ll be in prayer for you...because twisting saying hatefull things and words would be a waist of time...

When Truth and Reality is being given to us and we know Truth and Reality, it can not be twisted and is not evil. When we are unaware of Truth, a lie will appear as Truth (Osiris). When the Full Blown EGO, control, and manipulation, hidden agendas and motives is in the mix of us knowing, it is that mind-set that which will allow us to think that Truth and reality is lies/evil. It is up to the receiver of information that determines what is and what is not. Putting road block as to what we want to hear and not hear, is not Godly/ Divine in an ALL Knowing, Infinite Cosmic Universe, and all the I Don't, Won't. Can't hear this, that or the other, has manipulation, control, hidden agendas and motives and all that belongs to the Author of Confusion. In that is the EGO flesh that will do anything to prevent us from Knowing and Being our Divine Soul-Mind. When we are seeking Teachers or in a math, English, history class room, we do not tell the teachers what we do not want to hear. We be Still and allow them to teach what we NEED to hear, Good, bad, and the ugly vice what the EGO wants to hear.

Our Divine First way Cosmic Ancestors will allow me to say this, when It comes to the father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

If the Holy Spirit is recognized as a male gender, then there is something Gravely wrong with that Trinity, because it leaves out the Womb-gender (female) in its equation, and that appears to be perverted. How is it that the womb-gender (female) is left out of that equation when she is as described below (The Queen Mother)? Every Back womb-gender (female) who sits in a church teaching and accepts this Father, Son, and the Holy spirit, say nothing, ask no questions of the leaders in the church, and it does not have the womb-gender (female) in it, needs a new Revelation, and a RENew_Ing of the Soul-Mind. This is not a healthy nor Divine Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy spirit.

Beloved Liberty Lady, below is who we are as Black womb-genders (females). Do your church teach the below? NO. They do not want you to know and be your Divine Godly Soul-Mind self. I challenge you beloved Liberty Lady to address the below tot he church leaders. I know already what they will say and do to you for asking about the below, and you will get to see exactly who they truly are.

You Beloved Lady Liberty, Me, and All black Womb-genders Know that we are as follows:

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)
---------------------------

Truth is Final (Mumia Abu Jamal)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

Afrikan proverbs: When a King/Queen has good counselors, their reign is peaceful

The further we are disconnected from NATURE and the Cosmic Universe the further we are disconnected from Truth and reality. (Auset).

The further we are disconnected from our conscious/subconscious, the further we are disconnected from the Divine God. (Auset)

Reverse side the Reverse side:

Are we serious about Truth and Reality or are we serious about learning more lies and deception? (Auset)

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

G -A

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved Liberty Lady:
:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

Precious, we as Black people have no time to waste in no foolishness of any kind. We who are wiser, must feed our people that which is RAW, Real and Wise, so that we do not get Left Behind (consciously/subconsciously), and we can get better/rid of all the Poison we have been fed. We have a Black Kingdom to build, and no Bricks, Rocks, Stones of Lies and deception will be used to Build Such A Divine Black Kingdom Conscious/subconscious, Soul-Mind.

I encourage you to start by accessing the below warriors links. They are a few of many among us who are Divine Scholars when it comes to the bible.

Precious Liberty Lady this information is right under your nose (www.destee.com), one of many sites the information you are seeking is. The Divine Information you seek answers to is also in our Divine Soul-Mind Conscious/subconscious when we allow our selves to BE Still and meditate, going within our Divine Soul-Mind-self, where ALL information flows.

Our people along with the masses of white people are the most ignorant people to ever grace this earth!!! why do I say this? I say it because I was one of them and I recognize it when I see or encounter it. Is there a problem with being ignorant? No there isn't. The problem is in "not wanting to know". (King god Keita)

When we have been there and done that and learned from that, we become Knowers, and Knowers Know, not believe. (Auset)

http://www.keitacorner.com/

PULLING NO PUNCHES THE RELIGIOUS FACTOR

How many are aware that our entire concept of God was changed by “Organized Religion” as a means of controlling the masses?

The blindfold is lifted as the conspiracy by Organized Religion to destroy the Woman and Feminine principle is uncovered.

Spiritual Freedom is one book away, for it is written in the book of John 8:32 that “The truth shall set you free”.

We are further informed in Luke 8:17 that “there is nothing hidden that will not be known.

More importantly, we are informed in the book of Romans 12:2 that “We shall be transformed or changed by a Renewing of Our Minds”.

“Pulling No Punches The Religious Factor”
will surely Renew our mind and Spirit as no other book has done.
---------------------------------------------
Book: LIES ABOUT GOD
Osiris
Chief Elder

www.myspace. com
www.fwiamsem. com
o_akkebala2002@ yahoo.com

Also: Please listen to :Hon. John Henri Clark: Spirituality before Religion

-----------------------------------------
Beloved liberty Lady, the student who is truly seriously ready, the teachers will appear. It ignited me to see your missives asking for innerlightenment for yourself, and I mentate/meditate that you will receive It All...and then some, Divine Intelligent Information that is. The saying, be areful what we ask for, for we just mighty get it, that which we ask for...and then some.

Beloved when we put the call out, seeking serious people for serious answers, we must be seriously open Soul-Minded to what answers we will receive, whether we like it or not, because it is not about LIKE and Want. It is about NEED TO KNOW, our Life-Living Line.

LadyLiberty writes; anyone who will respond with bad intentions to Hate to Twist to Kill to do evil..
will not respond to that...i,ll be in prayer for you...because twisting saying hatefull things and words would be a waist of time...

When Truth and Reality is being given to us and we know Truth and Reality, it can not be twisted and is not evil. When we are unaware of Truth, a lie will appear as Truth (Osiris). When the Full Blown EGO, control, and manipulation, hidden agendas and motives is in the mix of us knowing, it is that mind-set that which will allow us to think that Truth and reality is lies/evil. It is up to the receiver of information that determines what is and what is not. Putting road block as to what we want to hear and not hear, is not Godly/ Divine in an ALL Knowing, Infinite Cosmic Universe, and all the I Don't, Won't. Can't hear this, that or the other, has manipulation, control, hidden agendas and motives and all that belongs to the Author of Confusion. In that is the EGO flesh that will do anything to prevent us from Knowing and Being our Divine Soul-Mind. When we are seeking Teachers or in a math, English, history class room, we do not tell the teachers what we do not want to hear. We be Still and allow them to teach what we NEED to hear, Good, bad, and the ugly vice what the EGO wants to hear.

Our Divine First way Cosmic Ancestors will allow me to say this, when It comes to the father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

If the Holy Spirit is recognized as a male gender, then there is something Gravely wrong with that Trinity, because it leaves out the Womb-gender (female) in its equation, and that appears to be perverted. How is it that the womb-gender (female) is left out of that equation when she is as described below (The Queen Mother)? Every Back womb-gender (female) who sits in a church teaching and accepts this Father, Son, and the Holy spirit, say nothing, ask no questions of the leaders in the church, and it does not have the womb-gender (female) in it, needs a new Revelation, and a RENew_Ing of the Soul-Mind. This is not a healthy nor Divine Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy spirit.

Beloved Liberty Lady, below is who we are as Black womb-genders (females). Do your church teach the below? NO. They do not want you to know and be your Divine Godly Soul-Mind self. I challenge you beloved Liberty Lady to address the below tot he church leaders. I know already what they will say and do to you for asking about the below, and you will get to see exactly who they truly are.

You Beloved Lady Liberty, Me, and All black Womb-genders Know that we are as follows:

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)
---------------------------

Truth is Final (Mumia Abu Jamal)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

Afrikan proverbs: When a King/Queen has good counselors, their reign is peaceful

The further we are disconnected from NATURE and the Cosmic Universe the further we are disconnected from Truth and reality. (Auset).

The further we are disconnected from our conscious/subconscious, the further we are disconnected from the Divine God. (Auset)

Reverse side the Reverse side:

Are we serious about Truth and Reality or are we serious about learning more lies and deception? (Auset)

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Just a question ok
Why is it those who speak against the Bible always use its verses ?
Also who helping you building this kingdom ?

Those who use the verses knows that in that Bible there are sayings from our First Way Cosmic Divinely Spiritual Ancient Ancestors in that bible, and for those who know nothing about our divine ancestors, this is foreign to them.

It is so little that the enemies put in that bible that our Ancestors said. One has to have a Divine Soul-Mind where All information flows, to know what is a lie and what is Truth.

I quote Yoruba Proverbs. I quote Chinese proverbs...and other proverbs from other writings by others. IF IT HAS TRUTH IN IT. TRUTH IS FINAL (Hon. Mumia Abu Jamaal).

ALL of what is, is not wrapped up in that 66 book Box bible, that has over 900 different versions to it.

Lets take a look at a BIG MAC Burger:

What part of the Big Mack is healthy for us?

Is it the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions?
Is it the bread and the mayonnaise?
Is it all of the Big Mack?

In this Big Mack burger, the only healthy thing in it is the Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Do the mayonnaise and bread smothers or take away the nutrients in the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions?

Is there any contradictions in the Big Mack bureger, unhealty and healthy parr?
What is unhealthy is the mind that tempts us to eat it.

In other words when we do not know what is truth in the bible and what is not , we will eat the whole thing and end up regurgitating imitation truth, walk around looking like we have been food poison.

Hon. Neely fuller: Black people is full of Poisons.

Now, some of us who know Truth and Reality, have been cleansed )(consciously/subconsciously) from lies and deception, ,and some are still be cleansed, from the poison of religion.

Now for those of us who now operates in Truth and reality, we over stand others lack of understanding about what we share. We over stand that for others to see/know what we share is like pulling a tooth without Novocain.

As for who is helping to build a Divine Kingdom, not just any kingdom. It is the Cosmic First Way Divine Ancestors who speaks to our Soul-Mind, the Cosmic Universe, Nature when we are One Consciously/subconsciously with both.

It is the Divine Intelligent Information that can not be found in dictionaries, libraries, and GOOGLE searched.

We are loving you inspite...:SuN030: :SuN030::SuN030:

LibertyLady said:
Hi everyone...

Hope everyone is fine around here...

I have a question...

i,m looking for serius members whom study the bibel whom also believe in the Father the son and the holy Spirrit.....
i dont know if i asked this before ..
but i am realy looking for people...
whom are bussy studying the bibel ,the old and the new..
I would like to share ,and ask questions ...
peopel who also respond at my questions..
i mean take it serius as a serius question and respond on it..
that they have looked it up...or asked other people where in the book we can find the answer ...
i know that we may never know everything...
GOd is god and we are people but He did reveal a lot to us ..
at least he gave us verry inportent Rules to live by...
The goal of the study is for me and us to use the knowledge to..
help people to Gloryfy His name...to heal the sick to help to to the right thing...

anyone who will respond with bad intentions to Hate to Twist to Kill to do evil..
will not respond to that...
i,ll be in prayer for you...
because twisting saying hatefull things and words would be a waist of time...

there are people dying out there ..and lost...

and satan likes it....

but i dont like it...i will always HAte Evil...

before i and we go out in the field ...
i need to stand strong in truth and wisdom and love...
that is why i continue to study more...

the foundation of the study hopefully will be based on GodsLove...

respect..i share with you what i studyed you share with me what you study

"'hey i didnt knew that ...thanks for sharing "'
"'wauw this is interessting"'.. "'i dont agree but i respect you that you have youre different opinion on that and believe so lets rest on that point"'
"'i,ll be in prayer about it for God to reveal it to me"" "'this is maybe deep give me some time to understand it"'

you know sharing like that...

and love make people come together....

The wisdom belongs to God ...God just gave it to us shares it with us to past it on to others for the Good....

for the Good....

for the good..

we were made to be happy and live in happyness With GOd with eachother...
this will be my purpose ...towards others ..

untill the end of time...

untill the lord comes back...

I,m waiting for respondings....

LoveLibertylady:heart:

LibertyLady,

I will help you, but first tell me a little about your Bible background. How long have you studied; What is the Church you attend, if any; What is your faith;Who is your pastor, etc...

The answers you provide will allow the necessary focus needed to acquire accurate Bible knowledge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back