Black Relationships : How can a brotha tell ...

when she say hey he's cute ......forget it ur out !
you will know when she give you that look , now bruthas y'all what i'm
talking about that look to say step off without a word
or when you out with her and she make a statement (if we wasn't friend)
right there you know time to push on. :eeek:

If she says she doesn't like lightskinned men, and you look like Jason Kidd....don't plan to move in anytime soon.

If she says she doesn't like short men, and you are the same size as Prince....don't make any wedding plans.

If she says she doesn't like big men, and you're Ruben (American Idol's) twin....don't buy any valentines.

lmao

maaaaan. Sometimes I want to tell a brotha that I ain't feeling him but they're so sweet in their approach that it's hard to shoot them down, especially when they're sitting there offering you the world but you aren't interested. I won't force a relationship just because it's what he wants or what most folk think I should do but I'll try to keep him as a friend because who knows how we'll grow on each other. God puts people in your life for a reason, so even if a relationship ain't in the plan at that moment doesn't mean it won't be later. So what's wrong with friendship?

And besides, some people just don't get it. If I'm not strong enough to be straight forward then be strong enough to take a hint.

I am rolling with laughter at you all! Okay, I know this might be a bit gross but someone told me this once years ago and I never forgot it I laughed so hard.

Usually friends will do things around each other that they won't normally do around anyone else, especially if it's someone they are interested in and like very much. So....IF....she starts farting around you, along with the gas mask you will know immediately which category she puts you in! :flamet: :lol:

(The joke that this friend of mine told me was, you know when the honeymoon is over when people start farting under the covers while in bed.)

Queenie :angel1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back