Black Relationships : How can you tell a guy is just interested in just sex and not a relationship?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Quokka007, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,380
    Is that even possible? :11200:

You can literally walk around in a potato sack, hair matted, and smelling like pee and some guy is gonna still look at you wanting sex, if nothing more. :10400:

You can minimize it by how you dress, but people are just more sexualized these days, so you have to expect that some will still come at you no matter what.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,633

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

3. JenaBee63

JenaBee63 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Health Technician/Future Paralegal
    Ratings:
    +334
    I think adult relationships are going to include sex. That's natural. Him JUST wanting you for sex? Sometimes it could be how you are presenting yourself to the world. If your actions suggest it, that's probably the type of male you will draw. I don't find anything wrong with dressing sexy at but be prepared to entice a man who wants to see just how sexy you can be naked. If your attire is not possibly attributing to it, you just let them know the first time he steps out of line with his conversation. Don't even entertain it for a moment. They will say some crazy stuff like, "oh I'm just keeping it real" or "excuse me if I'm being rude." Just stop them right there. They will not know right then you're not about that.

4. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,126
    Good post. I have no problem being patient but I have a problem when a woman want's some type of ID from me to have me checked out and rightfully so if that's what she feels safe doing but many of them refuse to reciprocate by saying I could be a stalker or axe murderer or some such BS. Trust is supposed to be a two way street. I thought I read that somewhere. See ya.

5. 103 ao kiji

103 ao kiji Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +90
    Most men get at you with the idea of smashing a woman at the forefront. If he sticks around after he gets what he want is entirely up to him. So even if you play that withhold the coochy game, he still might get it, and bail on you from making him go through all kinds of obstacle courses just to obtain it. You'll have to gauge your chemistry. I find that the most successful interactions I've had are with women I can hold deep conversations with. Ones I can converse with about any, and everything. You just need to use your intuition, but majority of guys are aiming for the coochy, 99 percent of guys you'll talk to will be gunning for it.