Black Relationships : Help, before I make it worse.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

is this a game?...I hope not

i'm a little curious as to what this person is up to.
if they are really looking for relationship help, this is probably a poor choice.
as usual, i recommend a professional in the field. a counselor.

jamesfrmphilly,

Let's hope it isn't a game james. I did speak with her awhile in Chat yesterday and she seems legitimate about it.

Your idea is always best in this regard and I've both witnessed it and supported that idea in the past and do now...Peace In my brother friend.

I suppose I should explain more about the situation...And yes I am looking for advice...But my summary about the ins and outs on what is really going on was not too specific...Also, I'm not very good at writing my thoughts out either lol

The 12 years I had known him we were not involved in a serious relationship. Like I said before "we were in two different parts of our lives." Mainly, he was doing things (illegal) that I could not be apart of...So we had a falling out...He stopped what he was doing in the past and got himself into school, and now own his own barber shop...I am very proud of him!

Now in my past I had serious issues with men who beat me physically and mentally. My child's father left me a week after I had my daughter so that really hurt me deep inside. So I have a lot of trust issues and fear of getting left or hurt...

I spoke to him last night about how I felt about how I was treating him and he told me that it was like I was preparing myself for him to hurt me, which I is true. And he said "You know I love you, because most men wouldn't put up with your bs, but I do and I'ma work with you." lol

And I don't think anyone as any right to tell me who I do or don't love, regardless...If I didn't love him I wouldn't be trying to fix this problem I was dealing within myself...

And on the marriage issue, he spoke of wanting to marry me later, when he is financially ready and I agree. We both are struggling right now in that matter. And I also wouldn't want to marry him if I am feeling this way.

And counseling? LMAO

Anyways, I appreciate your guys' advice and whatever else you want to call it...

CLYDE:
Also, Thanks for listening to me and giving me great advice in the chat! You're a riot! Power of an Aquarian! lol

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I suppose I should explain more about the situation...And yes I am looking for advice...But my summary about the ins and outs on what is really going on was not too specific...Also, I'm not very good at writing my thoughts out either lol

The 12 years I had known him we were not involved in a serious relationship. Like I said before "we were in two different parts of our lives." Mainly, he was doing things (illegal) that I could not be apart of...So we had a falling out...He stopped what he was doing in the past and got himself into school, and now own his own barber shop...I am very proud of him!

Now in my past I had serious issues with men who beat me physically and mentally. My child's father left me a week after I had my daughter so that really hurt me deep inside. So I have a lot of trust issues and fear of getting left or hurt...

I spoke to him last night about how I felt about how I was treating him and he told me that it was like I was preparing myself for him to hurt me, which I is true. And he said "You know I love you, because most men wouldn't put up with your bs, but I do and I'ma work with you." lol

And I don't think anyone as any right to tell me who I do or don't love, regardless...If I didn't love him I wouldn't be trying to fix this problem I was dealing within myself...

And on the marriage issue, he spoke of wanting to marry me later, when he is financially ready and I agree. We both are struggling right now in that matter. And I also wouldn't want to marry him if I am feeling this way.

And counseling? LMAO

Anyways, I appreciate your guys' advice and whatever else you want to call it...

CLYDE:
Also, Thanks for listening to me and giving me great advice in the chat! You're a riot! Power of an Aquarian! lol

MsInterpret,

And you know what I say to that, it takes one to know one:)...Peace In my sister friend, its seems as though things may be working out after all.

Continue to work on the mic and bring him in here with you, after the marriage or before,... and do take care MsInterpret, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back