Chief Elder Osiris : EITHER YOU GET IT OR EITHER YOU DON'T, ABOUT RELIGION !!!

Tonight will be the night!!! One hour and 30 minutes of facts, history, dates and names. We gonna get to the WHO, the WHAT, the WHEN and the WHERE of all this RELIGIOUS DOGMA that has our people blinded!!! "His-story and OUR-STORY
will be presented like you never had it as Prof. Walter Williams; Author of The "Historical Origins of Christianity" and The "Historical Origins of Islam" breaks all of this down.

All believers in the Bible, The Qu'ran, the Jews, Hebrews, dead Sea Scrolls, Sumer, Mesopatamia, Jesus, Muhammad, Abraham, Moses and anything else attached to Religion or Religions and their book and history need to be in chat at 9:00 p.m est. It's Past time To Wake Up !!!....Coffee and Donuts will not be served !!!

Keita said:
Tonight will be the night!!! One hour and 30 minutes of facts, history, dates and names. We gonna get to the WHO, the WHAT, the WHEN and the WHERE of all this RELIGIOUS DOGMA that has our people blinded!!! "His-story and OUR-STORY
will be presented like you never had it as Prof. Walter Williams; Author of The "Historical Origins of Christianity" and The "Historical Origins of Islam" breaks all of this down.

All believers in the Bible, The Qu'ran, the Jews, Hebrews, dead Sea Scrolls, Sumer, Mesopatamia, Jesus, Muhammad, Abraham, Moses and anything else attached to Religion or Religions and their book and history need to be in chat at 9:00 p.m est. It's Past time To Wake Up !!!....Coffee and Donuts will not be served !!!

Ok I just spit out my drink!:em0100: OMG! You all gonna burn em down like an abandoned building!:haha: :10200:

Each1teach1 said:
Chief, If your speaking about organized religion then I agree to a certain extent. Organized religion i.e. the catholic church and Islam oppressed many peoples around the globe, conquering with the bible in one hand and the sword in the other. Organized religion was brought on as a means to control not only the weak but the savage europeans by presenting the fear of firey torment. I have a problem with organized religion for that very reason. On the other hand it is a necessity for human beings to fulfill the void for the unanswered questions of life and the afterlife therefore spirituality and the seeking of ones trueself is required for balance and harmony in life. Without it a person is lost and can never truly be fulfilled. there will always be a raging war of conscious, assuming that one has a conscious. But thats just my humble opinion.

Without religion we will go back to the direction of wanting to know who and what we truly are and every other aspect of our reality. Think about how some aspect of nature would have caught your attention and you would have followed your instinct to master everything surrounding the subject of your attention. Your time and work if worthy enough would be forever recorded in our history and added to other ppl's great work. Our minds would be trying to understand our own nature based upon the existing nature. Or we'd be focused on any of the other infinite aspects of our reality based on other variations of reality. But it wouldn't be based on info we receive at face value and certainly not on faith.

And that is just one of the many things that could and would happen. Without religion.

To articulate my point another way would be to say, the void you speak of would instinctively be filled by us with truth.

hiphopolx said:
Without religion we will go back to the direction of wanting to know who and what we truly are and every other aspect of our reality. Think about how some aspect of nature would have caught your attention and you would have followed your instinct to master everything surrounding the subject of your attention. Your time and work if worthy enough would be forever recorded in our history and added to other ppl's great work. Our minds would be trying to understand our own nature based upon the existing nature. Or we'd be focused on any of the other infinite aspects of our reality based on other variations of reality. But it wouldn't be based on info we receive at face value and certainly not on faith.

And that is just one of the many things that could and would happen. Without religion.

To articulate my point another way would be to say, the void you speak of would instinctively be filled by us with truth.

I'm not sure I understand your point, but I think it is in defense of religion... I would have to say that without religion order would be restored and the chaos that man has created with his religion would no longer plague some peoples' minds...

Also, religion has not established who, what or any of that ... It has established confusion..... division and really is a set of law that man made that says do this or else........

I apologize that I can not be in the chat tonight... I hope that someone can be gracious enough to recollect for me what goes on.... my heart will be there with you though....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back