Chief Elder Osiris : EITHER YOU GET IT OR EITHER YOU DON'T, ABOUT RELIGION !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    EITHER YOU GET IT OR EITHER YOU DON'T, ABOUT RELIGION !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris:

Any defender of religion is an enemy to Black people resurrection from the present Collective life living condition we suffer today.

There is no Rational, Logical explanation one can give in support of Religion being an instrument of salvation in reference to the Black world, it is an undeniable fact that Religion serve as a tool to conquer the weak Minded upon this Planet and did in fact accomplished the Enslavement of Black so call Afrikan People and any instrument with such a reputation as religion in pursuit of Black people, such is in fact, an enemy of Black people Mind.

Beloved, if your desire, if your life priorities are no more than a better life and change for your Life, then religion is your comforter, but if your desire for your Life is Freedom, Sovereignty, Independence, justice and Joy in knowing the Divine Truth concerning God, Universe, And Self, then you can not have come into contact with a more vicious Lying and Deceiving foe than Religion, designed to keep you from enjoying such a life.

Religion has proved what it has done and will do to the Black so call Afrikan, religion has caused a once Mighty Divine Spiritual Black World to tumble down to its knees and bow to a made-up false created by the Human Being God, and by doing so, it did in fact cause you to not know any more whom Black people are today.

Religion caused a lost of knowledge of the Black Self and the evidence that the Lost was and is Life Destructive to Black people, I invite you to Run, Run, Run and fetch your Mirror and behold a Dead and Dying Black Nation, all caused by the Lies and Deceit Religion has been successful in planting into the Mind of Black People, having us to settle for America as our abode rather than Afrika, Advancement rather than absolute Liberation from the poison of America way of governing that serve against the Pleasure of Freedom and Justice for Black People, promising limited upward mobility, rather than original stability for the Black so call Afrikan, and the Black Life condition only have Religion to thank for our present Life condition in the world today.

Not since the Honorable Marcus Garvey attempt to reorient us Black People back toward Afrika and to redevelop a Mind of Self Pride and Confidence, has there been a Black Leader to come and advance the Black Cause for and to Freedom, away from America, and all of her Religious teaching, and even Garvey had room for improvement in the area of Religion, he knew that something was wrong with the Jesus religion but it is Religion in to.to, that serve as the hangman noose around the Black Mind, it always has been and always will be an enemy to the Life of Black so call Afrikans, you who have become the greatest religious advocate for your Life Demise, regarding Freedom, Sovereignty, Independence, justice and Joy for the Black Life again.

There is not one Black so call Afrikan that can point to Religion and state it has caused Joy and Peace to the Life of Black people, happiness may be, not one, and if you attempt to do so, you present yourself to be the most confused of all Black people, because the evidence that is so compelling against Religion, is the state of Condition of the Black World today and we are the most religious people today upon this planet, religion has produced a Black life that is living in Misery, hoping and waiting for Jesus to come and save our sorry Black behind, and yet some of you attempt to glorify the very weapon used to slay the Black Giant, a People that once knew the meaning of Life and the Purpose of the Universe and the Divine Truth about The Divine Essence. ( GOD )

I will never debate with a Black Being claiming Intelligence, nor with a Fool, the Evil of Religion, either you Know it or either you Do not, only the Deft, Dumb, and Blind, should be privileged to have the Divine Truth about Religion shared with them, because they are more often to embrace and not despise the Divine Truth, about Religion, the weapon used to put Black People in such an impotent mental state.

I will share this and I will close, For Black people to clang to Religion in the presence of the Divine Truth about such an enemy, is to expose the dept of our self ignorance and does in fact demonstrate the magnitude and strength Religion has over the Mind of so call Black intelligent people.

The Fool shackle in the Religious Caste is conditioned to believe that the Fool inflict Harm upon the Master Teacher of the Divine Truth, by expressing its ignorance toward the Divine Truth, when in fact, Religion has made the Fool not to know one from the other.

Beloved, what a sad state of Mind the Black protector of Religion is in today, we Black People being once in possession of our Divine mind, which serve to be the greatest defense against the Human Being Religion and yet the Black World live today defenseless, for lack of our Divine Mind and we now have no defense against Black Folks most deadly enemy, RELIGION !!!

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    [email protected]

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey Chief Elder, You make some real valid points as usual. We MUSTgo home! It is a natural instinct. And NO religion can take me there like me going can.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Ionlyspeakthetruth:

Beloved you are so one with your Divine mind and no wonder the Divine truth is your guide.

beloved remain steadfast to that you know to be true, because you Black Woman is the Strength of our Black Life and the guide to our Self redemption.

Be Kind to your self

Hoteph
    Osiris
    chief Elder

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Chief you are truly right. Religion hasn't done anything positive for Black people. What amazes me most is that people insist on propagating that foolishness. Maybe one day our people will come to the light.

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    My Sun, can it be that you are the beginning of such enlightenment ? you are our today tomorrow today.

Be Kind to your self

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief elder

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I try but it seems like our people are more comfortable living a lie, than knowing the truth.

7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i get it

and got it long time ago

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    My sun, to give up on your people is to give up on yourself.

What do you expect from a people whose Mind has been silenced, now you come along bearing a great responsibility to yourself, which is to, as you Mentally elevate yourself, you share that information so another may be elevated, and that is all expected of you my Sun.

The Divine Truth is not to be forced upon anyone, not even Black people.

Be Kind To Yourself.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Chief, If your speaking about organized religion then I agree to a certain extent. Organized religion i.e. the catholic church and Islam oppressed many peoples around the globe, conquering with the bible in one hand and the sword in the other. Organized religion was brought on as a means to control not only the weak but the savage europeans by presenting the fear of firey torment. I have a problem with organized religion for that very reason. On the other hand it is a necessity for human beings to fulfil the void for the unanswered questions of life and the afterlife therefore spirituality and the seeking of ones trueself is required for balance and harmony in life. Without it a person is lost and can never trully be fulfilled. there will always be a raging war of concious, assuming that one has a concious. But thats just my humble opinion.

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    will this be covered by "stupidity"

the subject will we discuss in chat tonite @8pm