Chief Elder Osiris : WHY BLACK FOLKS ARE RELUCTANT TO SHOW ANGER TOWARD WHITE FOLKS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DON

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHY BLACK FOLKS ARE RELUCTANT TO SHOW ANGER TOWARD WHITE FOLKS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO AFRIKA AND THE BLACK NATION ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

A Fool Do Not Recognize Another Fool, But The Wise Recognize Them Both !!!

To Forget Your Past Is To Erase Your Mind, It Being That Which Reveal Who You Are, And A Mind Without a Past, Is A People That Will Believe Anything And Everything Told To You !!!

Here is Black people with every reason to be angry about the way their Life is being Lived in the World today and yet the people most justified to be angry in Life, happen to be the people that goes around suppressing their anger, PRETENDING TO BE HAPPILY JOYOUS and it is all because White Folks have taught them that it is not socially politically correct to show such extreme expression of dissatisfaction about the way their Life is being Lived.

Yet there is nothing that is Socially Politically incorrect for Black people to express Anger toward Self and we do act out such Anger toward Self to the Maximum extreme, having no compassion for each other in the way that we treat each other.

Such suppression of Anger toward those that have earned it, only verify that Black People really do suffer from having a psychosis toward those people with a History of oppressing Black People and such a Mental illness is what keep Black People from recognizing the Fool that suppress their anger toward the source of the Black Problem in the world.

The Afrikan Americans have been conditioned to take it to be a wanted virtue in not expressing Anger when discussing the event of Chattel Slavery or over the increase dying of our Children, as a matter of fact, Black Folks end up siding with a Evil injustice System over the way it treat our Children and will go as far as to attempt to sound intelligent when explaining such an abnormal behavior and you wonder why it is that we Black People are in the condition we are in today, a condition that the Black Fool see and have no problem with, and praise those that adhere to such foolish principle of showing no anger about what happen to Afrika and the Black Nation.

It is the fool that cry out against the wise, not knowing how to act in the face of our present condition, all because the fool has been condition to accept Life on a Gradual contingency, having not the desire to become free and Independent, so that such a Life status can be able to do for Self.

There are no other People than Black People with more Justification to be Angry as can be, in Hell, a condition the Black Life live everyday, because as long as Afrika continue as is, and the attitude and behavior of the Afrikan continue as is, then the Fool will not be qualified to recognize the Fool and in the Fool Eyes, the Wise become the Enemy amongst us Black People and it is the Wise that is mad as Hell in America and in Afrika, even though such a Wise Commodity is very Rare in these present time, but such a Time is rapidly changing for Black so call Afrikan People.

Show me a Black so call Afrikan that have no Want to be Angry and I will show you the most potent enemy to the Black World, Thus unto Afrika, because a satisfied so call Black Afrikan is a victim of White folks and all other Religion and it is that deception that cause the so call Afrikan to not be qualified to See anything Wrong with the Life Living Condition of Black People in the World today.

So, I am being asked, why is it that I do not respond to the Fool that is believing that the foolish Self is attacking me because of the Information that I share with the Black World and my reply is because I am qualified to See the fool when the Fool is unable to recognize the Self of the fool.

When one is justified to be Angry, then it become your duty to express that Anger and there are many ways in doing that, yet in the Human Being Mind of the Afrikan, Anger is equated to be violent in a Physical Confrontational way, not so beloved, even though when in Anger, nothing is taken off of the Wise table, now I know that this is contrary to the Oppressors teaching, but then, when has it been that the Human Being has taught us something that will enable us to Free our Mind and there is not anything any greater than the Mind is to the body, and that is where the so call Afrikan Fail, which is in protection of the Black so call Afrikan Divine Mind.

So, behold the present condition of Life Living of the so call Afrikan, you who are taught by the Human Being Oppressors, that it is Evil to become Angry and to show it toward the so call Black Afrikan Human being oppressors of Black People, but do know, it is always acceptable for the so call Black Afrikan to express Anger toward each other.

What a Foolish and Pitiful Do Not Know Whom We Are Black People, Yet You Get Angry At Me For Sharing The Divine Truth With You And Not Your Enemy, Which I Am not..

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Chief Elder Osiris said:
WHY BLACK FOLKS ARE RELUCTANT TO SHOW ANGER TOWARD WHITE FOLKS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO AFRIKA AND THE BLACK NATION ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

A Fool Do Not Recognize Another Fool, But The Wise Recognize Them Both !!!

To Forget Your Past Is To Erase Your Mind, It Being That Which Reveal Who You Are, And A Mind Without a Past, Is A People That Will Believe Anything And Everything Told To You !!!

Here is Black people with every reason to be angry about the way their Life is being Lived in the World today and yet the people most justified to be angry in Life, happen to be the people that goes around suppressing their anger, PRETENDING TO BE HAPPILY JOYOUS and it is all because White Folks have taught them that it is not socially politically correct to show such extreme expression of dissatisfaction about the way their Life is being Lived.

Yet there is nothing that is Socially Politically incorrect for Black people to express Anger toward Self and we do act out such Anger toward Self to the Maximum extreme, having no compassion for each other in the way that we treat each other.

Such suppression of Anger toward those that have earned it, only verify that Black People really do suffer from having a psychosis toward those people with a History of oppressing Black People and such a Mental illness is what keep Black People from recognizing the Fool that suppress their anger toward the source of the Black Problem in the world.

The Afrikan Americans have been conditioned to take it to be a wanted virtue in not expressing Anger when discussing the event of Chattel Slavery or over the increase dying of our Children, as a matter of fact, Black Folks end up siding with a Evil injustice System over the way it treat our Children and will go as far as to attempt to sound intelligent when explaining such an abnormal behavior and you wonder why it is that we Black People are in the condition we are in today, a condition that the Black Fool see and have no problem with, and praise those that adhere to such foolish principle of showing no anger about what happen to Afrika and the Black Nation.

It is the fool that cry out against the wise, not knowing how to act in the face of our present condition, all because the fool has been condition to accept Life on a Gradual contingency, having not the desire to become free and Independent, so that such a Life status can be able to do for Self.

There are no other People than Black People with more Justification to be Angry as can be, in Hell, a condition the Black Life live everyday, because as long as Afrika continue as is, and the attitude and behavior of the Afrikan continue as is, then the Fool will not be qualified to recognize the Fool and in the Fool Eyes, the Wise become the Enemy amongst us Black People and it is the Wise that is mad as Hell in America and in Afrika, even though such a Wise Commodity is very Rare in these present time, but such a Time is rapidly changing for Black so call Afrikan People.

Show me a Black so call Afrikan that have no Want to be Angry and I will show you the most potent enemy to the Black World, Thus unto Afrika, because a satisfied so call Black Afrikan is a victim of White folks and all other Religion and it is that deception that cause the so call Afrikan to not be qualified to See anything Wrong with the Life Living Condition of Black People in the World today.

So, I am being asked, why is it that I do not respond to the Fool that is believing that the foolish Self is attacking me because of the Information that I share with the Black World and my reply is because I am qualified to See the fool when the Fool is unable to recognize the Self of the fool.

When one is justified to be Angry, then it become your duty to express that Anger and there are many ways in doing that, yet in the Human Being Mind of the Afrikan, Anger is equated to be violent in a Physical Confrontational way, not so beloved, even though when in Anger, nothing is taken off of the Wise table, now I know that this is contrary to the Oppressors teaching, but then, when has it been that the Human Being has taught us something that will enable us to Free our Mind and there is not anything any greater than the Mind is to the body, and that is where the so call Afrikan Fail, which is in protection of the Black so call Afrikan Divine Mind.

So, behold the present condition of Life Living of the so call Afrikan, you who are taught by the Human Being Oppressors, that it is Evil to become Angry and to show it toward the so call Black Afrikan Human being oppressors of Black People, but do know, it is always acceptable for the so call Black Afrikan to express Anger toward each other.

What a Foolish and Pitiful Do Not Know Whom We Are Black People, Yet You Get Angry At Me For Sharing The Divine Truth With You And Not Your Enemy, Which I Am not..

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

My brother, I love and respect you so much. I have been ridiculed, called every name in the book because I have been saying this for a month of Sundays. I have been called "angry", "Hate filled" and "racist" by kneegros of afrikan decent. The White man WANTS us to be docile, harmless, peaceful and kind towards him. however, they have been anything but that way towards us! And want us to just "let it go" when it come to centuries of murder, rape, pillage and every filthy thing imaginable. Not this brother. I remind them of that whenever i get the chance. thank you My Elder and I LOVE YOU!

I have no problem

whatsoever letting someone know how I feel....

I think sometimes people are just a lil afraid .... I guess it depends on your perception of what you stand to loose...

now needless to say... I've been "let go".... put out.... hung up on..... etc.

we all different tho... so if anyone need me to relay their anger just hollah!

lol .....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back