Black Spirituality Religion : Christian Love ?

peace,

no doubt, driven by Sir John Hawkins who was sent after Columbus's Journeys digressed from being lucrative. Queen Isablla jpawned all of her belongings just to fund the voyages as she knew what kind of return she would get once "the good ship jesus" returned with some of our great ancestors on board.

I mean u no harm but, please study what u follow Christians!!!!!

I know grandma & most of our mothers raised US to be "good" Christians, but what if they were wrong & followed simply because this is what they were taught to do "follow" - we are natural leaders of civilization & have no business following anyone of any religion........"free your mind" & your body will follow!

peace

Christian imput

I agree many Christian do not share or express Christian love. Many atrocities have been committed in the name of Christianity. Jesus' church is in much array. These things were all fortold. Look at the apostles that followed Jesus. They seen the first hand power of Jesus Christ and still couldn't fully understand his message or his reason for being here. So if the apostles were there and had difficulty why do you think it would be any easier for those who have not seen Jesus. This is called the human condition. Sometimes we can't control our measure of God that we possess and we think we are God all mighty. We become holier than thou and slaves to tradition. This is why there is a church on every corner with a preacher trying to do things his way. Many preachers become drunk with power. Many preachers think that they built the magnificent churches and cathedral and they take ownership. There are many misconceptions of what it is to be a Christian. Well let me clear some things up. To be a Christian is to let the light of Jesus shine though at all times. When witnessing to Non-Christian the best way to come across is to explain your position and what Jesus has done I your life. We must also remember that God gave everyone the freedom to make choices and we can't enfringe upon Gods freedom or do Gods job for him. So brothers and sisters for every crooked preacher there is probably three or four preachers actively involved in minstry in the community. Also don't be confused everyone who claims Jesus is not a Christian. I will just leave it at that.

Peace

Radical Faith

Pharaoh Jahil said:
No offense but they are kinda like Jehovah's Witnesses, always preaching to you. Today in college, this brotha told this sista that he was a muslim and next thing you know, she starts talking to him about christ, trying to get him to go to church. Then he tells her "your religion is not for everyone". But anywayz I notice that christians are the only people who are ALWAYS trying to get people to submit to their beliefs. Why can't they just except the fact that not everyone follows christianity. Some will get into a heated argument with you, why are they so forceful? They also deny that their beliefs are a "religion", I don't care how you look at it but christianity 'is' one of the most man-made organized religions. They say Islam is bad but I never been in any debate with my muslims friends about my 'spirituality'.

And if I meet one more black christian who calls 'African Spirituality' paganism, Im going to SCREAM!

.... and shame to those who dis Africans who choose Christ (and they are many)
but l love my african peoples no matter what they believe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back