Black Spirituality Religion : A Christian Asking Christians To Show More Love

Da Street Rebel

BANNED
Apr 3, 2009
This man here says that he is a christian and christians are not following the law of God. He says the bible is about the love thru god, yet few christian exhibit that love. This is a christian man saying he is disappointed in the way SOME christians act. He says that people DON'T hate christians BECAUSE they're are christians. He says that people hate the way YOU act when proclaiming to be christian. There is a difference. I hope this can bring some clarification.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=714b166de53d607f6f8c

Brother DSS ... this particular forum ... Christian Study Group ... is for those Members who believe in Christianity, and want to discuss it with others that believe the same.

It's not for those of you that want to prove them wrong.

While none of this has been officially established yet, i'm thinking, it's going to be the only way to go ... or else ... those of you who think others are so wrong in their beliefs, will inundate them with your opposing views ... and in so doing ... deny them the opportunity to discuss in relative peace and tranquility, that which they believe.

We do have the main Spirituality Religion Forum, where everything can be challenged.

I'm going to move this thread, to that forum, but in the future just put the challenges to other folk's life beliefs, in that forum please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Brother DSS ... this particular forum ... Christian Study Group ... is for those Members who believe in Christianity, and want to discuss it with others that believe the same.

It's not for those of you that want to prove them wrong.

While none of this has been officially established yet, i'm thinking, it's going to be the only way to go ... or else ... those of you who think others are so wrong in their beliefs, will inundate them with your opposing views ... and in so doing ... deny them the opportunity to discuss in relative peace and tranquility, that which they believe.

We do have the main Spirituality Religion Forum, where everything can be challenged.

I'm going to move this thread, to that forum, but in the future just put the challenges to other folk's life beliefs, in that forum please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

obviously you didn't look at the video

this is NOT a challenge to christians.

this is not an opposing view

look at the video

this guy is a christian

you went with the title and ran with it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back