Black Spirituality Religion : A Christian Asking Christians To Show More Love

I was not trying to hurt your feelings

You were even posting a link to that site, where the people hate me. You were trying to hurt my feelings

i posted the link as another perspective

who cares is somebody hates you, if what they say is not true then it's not true right?

you should have let that link live and you could have stated your position

because if the position is strong it cannot be weakened by hate

so i never was trying to hurt your feeling, i was taken aback by your actions towards me.

even if i was leaving the team, still there was no reason for what happened,

i wanted to keep the door open to return, i wasn't leaving in a hostile manner

and wanted to leave in peace with someone i've been in contacted with

directly and indirectly over the years

I WANTED TO LEAVE ONA GOOD NOTE DESTEE

WAS I ASKING TOO MUCH?

that's what this has been about from day one

LEAVING IN PEACE, with respect for each other still intact

:fyi:

Destee

Nothing you did looked like peace to me, but if that was your intent, i'll take your word for it

Thank You.

:heart:

Destee

you never give me the chance, i know you let me speak earlier, but i wanted to respond to your 20 minutes of asking why, i would have told you that it was not a slight at you. You never give me a chance to explain.
It didn't look like peace from you either

so if we're both saying it didn't look like this and that

and we say here that we

BOTH COME IN PEACE AND WE CAN MOVE ON AND GET BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND AND THAT IS CHANGING OUR "COLLECTIVE" PRESENT REALITY OF THE CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONING OF BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.

I LEAVE YOU IN PEACE

:blowkiss:

This man here says that he is a christian and christians are not following the law of God. He says the bible is about the love thru god, yet few christian exhibit that love. This is a christian man saying he is disappointed in the way SOME christians act. He says that people DON'T hate christians BECAUSE they're are christians. He says that people hate the way YOU act when proclaiming to be christian. There is a difference. I hope this can bring some clarification.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=714b166de53d607f6f8c

Thank you for this, So'ja! That was a very powerful message. It also, very ably, convicted and encouraged every Christian to "love thy neighbor."

This is the kind of teaching I really enjoy because the speaker also gave a relative example from a Christian's daily life as well as the Biblical instruction. For his example, he quoted 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 which defines/explains what Love is, and that's an instruction I and every other Christian should review and internalize in our daily lives.

And, THANK YOU, again, for this lesson and reminder to all Christians that we must strive, through study of God's Word and prayer, to Love our fellowman in spite of, over and beyond, and through whatever others may do or say to us or about us.

Also, that chapter of 1 Corinthians contains a verse which, IMO, should be applied by Christians as well as NON-Christians.

1 Cor 13: [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back