Black People : AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks

I must have missed something.
When did it get better?

Brother you didn't miss one single thing! That's the point. I simply posted what white folks in their polls came up with. Sadly there does exist somewhere within some of our people that ish has changed or gotten better. I ain't never had and never will have a white friend because that word in terms of them as a people does not exist in my vocabulary regardless of how much so called good they may do. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any white person no matter how so called good they may be to be non-racist. Why so? Because the racism is built in the language, in the religions, in the justice system and all else. So no matter how a white person may claim to NOT BE RACIST, they are lying simply on the basis that the racism is built in the very language that they speak every day....meaning that it has to impact everything else about them even if they themselves are not aware of it. And guess what the really sad part is? Because we speak the same ish that they do, many of us are racist against our own selves without knowing or understanding it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back