Black People : Warriors or Servants? Poll.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Apr 26, 2014.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Some of you seem to think that service is not being a warrior but you are dead wrong for service fights the natural causes of death and disease.

What choice do we have to make change happen? We can always go to war and fight for that change but all sane minds know that one isn't going to work best. And if we did war for change who is going to give his or her life? There would have to be a sacrifice of lives in the huge numbers whether successful or not.

Now the second option is we must become servants to the change we desire. This one also has a sacrifice, so who is going to dedicate his or her life to service? But the creation of a huge highly trained civil service sector could be just what we need to change Africa and diaspora.

These are our only two choices because we can't do another 400 years of this sadistic rule that stifles our unlimited potential and our children's.

I go with option two where we dedicate ourselves to a life of service for Africa and diaspora as well with a center point on West Africa where our ancestors came from.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    But generations passing show to be all for oneself, and service to anyone beyond one's own self is a very foreign thought nowadays, you know?

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    To some it is and for those it's not for, don't you know?

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    Some? Try most. :confused:

5. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    We could say half to compromise the argument... as with this board as a sample size it would be about half.

But even if its a minority, that is the portion walking the path which should be assisted

6. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Your thoughts of self are most genuine I would never set something up that the people who have been most beneficial, who have waited, struggled like me, who have similar aspirations for Africa and her children will go without divine pleasure and all the gifts I can bestow them. This is my solemn oath to you that I, King Sango, am your servant with every intention of looking after you like a good father.

7. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I agree most but the majority can't be an organized few especially with a great leader and Esu.