Black People : Adopt an establish African culture. Why?

You're right, and that is why I was dropping it, it's off topic.

But concerning the topic, it really has me thinking about it. When I was taught Swahili in the 5th grade by a black sub that was really into African culture, I felt good, and like I had something that was mine. I'm going to peruse this because it's something that is mine, and not his.

Peace!

That's very poetic my dear brother. I like that one, "Something that is mine. "

What values not to your enemy it means a lot to you. Prophet Muhammad told the assaulters, "To you, your recompense and to me mine. " But you know some people aren't going to go for that one because their programming is like the "Borg" they gotta turn everyone into one of them or destroy you. And since we can never be one of them then we are destined to be slaves and if we can't accept that then we can be dead.

They give us Slavery or Death as the the choice, how can anyone say that the choice to return to Africa is worst than that? Think how healthy it would be to finally not feel like an invisible man as the brother wrote about. Think about the huge reduction of stress of not having to prove who you are. Not having to bow to racism and pretend not to be angry when abused. We have to sell the benefits of living in an Africa state or kingdom we helped built up to fit some of us in it enjoying luxuries, happiness, long life and prosperity.

End for today. Yall all think about this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back