Black People : Sandra Bullock adopt's Black Baby

Truly if you follow my wisdom you will learn. Black women follow their flesh more than any other women. In order to draw man to this flesh, she has learned to clap her bootie cheeks which are much rounder than other women's in case you didn't notice. This is a nice site in deed, but it has a deadly drawback. It causes man only desire to be with her sexually. No foundation is ever built in 88.8% of black "hook ups". This begets a society of high abortion rates and unwanted children. Look at the # of street children in Africa and the islands.How many street kids you seen in Japan or Germany? Many U.S. blacks are just street children the law forced their mamaz to raise. This is clearly a sign of people gratifying their flesh and being led by their desires and carnal nature(animalistic). No foundation, no future.Just that simple.-------------------------------------------------------- Overall, black men gotta stop hooking up with booty poppin gutta sl*ts and seek a stronger relationship built on trust, knowing your partner inside and out,finacial stability, and planning a positive route for offspring. We shall always be over ran with unwanted thugs until this happens.

What!? That is so NOT true.

"It causes man only desire to be with her sexually"

So blaming the Black woman for the man's desire and subsequent behavior to 'hook up with booty poppin gutta sl*ts"!?

My my.

No. It should not be a clear sign of [Black] people gratifying their flesh as if they are the only ones on this planet that do this to a certain proportion.

True I can see a collective behavior in Black women versus others but, if you ever get the opportunity to witness the behaviors of other women of whom has been through the same experiences that we have over the course of about 400 years, then you give me your scenario at that time.

Isn't it a positive and good attribute for men to notice BOOTIFUL Black women? But the behavior part is based on more issues than just 'Black men and women desire to only be carnal and produce thugs.

I guess the point made here is that because there are babies produced by this kind of attraction and gratification then, white women should take these babies and raise them so that they won't become thugs.

If thIS would be the point then; WHO PROVIDED THE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT OF DEPRAVITY TO THE AFFECT THAT IT WOULD BECOME A NEED TO TAKE THESE BABIES AWAY TO BE RAISED BY WHITES? It seems like this white system are on both ends of the issue. It's called exploitation in the worse way, in my opinion.

The shear essence of white supremacy is based upon SEX, ATTRACTION TO WHITE FLESH. Non blacks have become obsessed with white people of whom have been arrogant enough to come into black dominated environments and become OPPORTUNISTIC [women in distress syndrome...the great white savior syndrome] so that non blacks would go after them for gratification...that would make white supremacist oriented people the ultimate sexual predators.

Wow! What an unfair analysis of Black women!

What!? That is so NOT true.

"It causes man only desire to be with her sexually"

So blaming the Black woman for the man's desire and subsequent behavior to 'hook up with booty poppin gutta sl*ts"!?

My my.

No. It should not be a clear sign of [Black] people gratifying their flesh as if they are the only ones on this planet that do this to a certain proportion.

True I can see a collective behavior in Black women versus others but, if you ever get the opportunity to witness the behaviors of other women of whom has been through the same experiences that we have over the course of about 400 years, then you give me your scenario at that time.

Isn't it a positive and good attribute for men to notice BOOTIFUL Black women? But the behavior part is based on more issues than just 'Black men and women desire to only be carnal and produce thugs.

I guess the point made here is that because there are babies produced by this kind of attraction and gratification then, white women should take these babies and raise them so that they won't become thugs.

If thIS would be the point then; WHO PROVIDED THE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT OF DEPRAVITY TO THE AFFECT THAT IT WOULD BECOME A NEED TO TAKE THESE BABIES AWAY TO BE RAISED BY WHITES? It seems like this white system are on both ends of the issue. It's called exploitation in the worse way, in my opinion.

The shear essence of white supremacy is based upon SEX, ATTRACTION TO WHITE FLESH. Non blacks have become obsessed with white people of whom have been arrogant enough to come into black dominated environments and become OPPORTUNISTIC [women in distress syndrome...the great white savior syndrome] so that non blacks would go after them for gratification...that would make white supremacist oriented people the ultimate sexual predators.

Wow! What an unfair analysis of Black women!

Nothing wrong with noticing but for any female to draw a person to her in this way is just a little animalistic and likely to create in men a simple desire to just wanna bang. Go to you tube and look at booty popping black women. Next read the comments and see how many men express some desire to be her hubby. Not! just sexual rantings about wanting to bounce her on his dic!. Its no blame game, I blame them both for their carnal weekness. Congo happens to be the mapouka capital of the world. It is also the rape capital. Hmmmm? I wonder why? but thanx for your input, I just believe we as a people are driven by external flesh and not inner characteristics. This is shallow on both our behalves. Shallow and overall S-A-D. In no way can we begin to understand why we are racked with poverty worldwide until we recognize whats wrong with us and carnal lusting along with acting on it is serious sickness of ours. Its begets generations of lost and unloved kids by products of desirous adults who act like animals in heat and not civil humans who desire a future for their loved offspring.

bruno-movie-trailer.jpg
Bruno_773372a.jpg

Sasha Baron Cohen had it right the first time.

This phenomenon has cool factor and trend written all over it, and it hurts.
Doesn't hurt me, I'm indifferent. I'm gonna LMAO when they try to return these kids to the adoption agency or when all the black kids look sad when the white folks stop adopting and the kids say 'where is my rich white mammy to adopt me?'

FullSpeed made a good point - we need to ask why these black parents are putting these children in the position to end up like this? Not only the biological parents, but where are the extended families that potentially could have stepped in before the child entered the system and/or was raised by people who really have little clue?

We indeed need to know the full story of why these kids wind up in the system.
Why don't you just ask somebody who put their kid up for adoption or had one in the system? I'm sure you know some in your community. If you don't.... then that's part of the problem right there. You don't really wanna know.

Seems like more of a fad to me - madonna, angelina jolie, etc...

I'm sure Sandra Bullock had good intentions - but still pretty ignorant towards the big picture. It's good that rich people are adopting children and giving them comfortable lives but is it totally sincere? Are they doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, or because they need self-gratification?

The blindside movie is a good example of this. White family adopting poor black kid and showing him how to be "good". Same typical hollywood crap - white people are the saviors and colored people are stupid and helpless. What kind of message is that?

I'm sure there's far more Black people that helped Black people. But just because this is a rich white family with a "hot blonde wife" they have to make a big deal out of it. I saw an interview with the family and they seem pretty full of it; as if they just solved the problem of racism.

I'm glad the kid had a happy ending though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back