Black People : Adopt an establish African culture. Why?

We cannot and will not be able to establish an all black culture/society/etc. in the midst of this nation, and should opt out for real equality etc. among its ever growing diverse and/or colored folk, as an alternative...

Yes, I also recall Africa's sometimes grand(though ancient) civilizations, etc., but how we relate in 2014 ( however it all came about) is what matters, and to me and mine/you and yours, bruh!

FYI

Africa has ancient cultures that have survived the test of time. I don't know where people get this absurd idea that Africa has no culture but want to look back at long gone cultures as if Africa doesn't endure.

I agree with part of this. Its not that we can't adopt/choose various African cultures as individuals or collectively, its that we won't. The will to do so is absent.

The will do so is missing in the majority but with education and hopefully cultivation a small percent will accept an authentic African culture. Trust me it is the only way for brainwashed African diaspora to return home and transform into normalcy.

I have to agree to disagree:

Individual choices are fine and well, just too many cults, and they tend to undermine each others efforts, i. e., be it the various Black Hebrew groups, including the Black Muslim ones...

Even some traditional Christian ones cater to paying customers...

No disrespect but the present NOI has lost their way too...

People and times have changed:

New issues/new problems/etc.

So from where will come new activists/leaders/theorists/etc.?

Time will tell...

FYI

They are distinct and intact African American cultures with tradition and leadership. They are Oyo Tunyji and Gullah Nation. These two have all that would be needed to seed anywhere upon the African continent should an AA would want to immerse with other AAs rather than a different bloodline in Africa.

African Americans need to adopt a culture of Africa in order to elevate themselves as a people. The ones who unite behind an ancestral culture of Africa who shows they can prosper no matter how many will succeed to make it out of the nightmare of slavery. The premise is that slavery is not yet over because mental slavery exists. This mental slavery is double consciousness, it is a double mind that exists in Africans in diaspora who lost their traditional African culture and was forced to adopt European and not allowed respect in it. To me it is the mind of the destroyed African who ancestors once knew who they were during the Middle Passage. It is the amalgamation of the ghost African who doesn't know Africa has died in his heart so he wanders in a strange land longer than 400 years.

Now I like this because i agree 100%, but you know this will be hard to do. Reason being, the country has successfully gotten many of us to see this type of thinking as being counterproductive to the white status quo. Because Yt has shown them if you want the money and fame, you got to leave your black at the door, lighten yourself up, take our women when you make it big,...oh, and when one of us is attacked, make yourself available to be the one black the media can find to show the other blacks they are wrong in their thinking.

We have and Impressive list:
1) the black lawyer that chose to be on Zimmerman's team.
2) Bundy's black bodyguard
3)Floyd Mayweather, who said Obama wasn't black because he did not grow up in the hood.
floyd-mayweather-house.jpg

Thank god his kids are growing up in the hood, and getting that black experience.

I show this because it shows one black man, tearing another black man down, because he chose to hop on Yt's band wagon.

Peace!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back