Black People : Sandra Bullock adopt's Black Baby

First, in case you weren't aware, my man, a lioness is a female. Second, no, I still don't dig. What I'm proposing hasn't anything to do with 'kindness'; what I'm proposing in us getting ourselves together and taking care of our OWN will pull the rug of privilege right from under them. No enemy can claim privilege and 'superiority' if we don't accept the lesser status; it would be impossible. Who cares about the relationship between whites?; if they stop relating with each other, are we to assume they will automatically shrivel up and their gene pool die out? They aren't that stupid, so let's stay focused; they are taking BLACK children and raising yet another army to work on their behalf. Taking a bunch of imagined, neglected white children (who would NOT be allowed placement in the hands of Black folks in mass because, as I said, white/nonblack folks, unlike Black folks, do NOT place their children in the hands of the enemy to be raised) and placing them with a bunch of Black folks who will be ten times more likely to cater to them than raise them to be anti-white/light is a useless pursuit. While these imaginary plans to take in nonblack/white kids to issue them with yet more private and system privilege are being pondered, just what do you think will happen with all the Black children up for adoption?

Just tossin up ideas. Gotta start somewhere. It only took a handfull of years for whites to manipulate their way into Africa and out with every resource including us in boats. The border of every African country was created by whites to serve their own purpose. Gotta think big my man. There is a fatal flaw in white society. The relationship between wm and ww is at an all time low and ww view themselves as empowered for divorcing and not getting married. Get a couple hundred of our abopted white troopers to get a degree in performing abortions, remember their birth rate is already low, and invest in putting our little white troopers in law school to advocate a single woman culture of empowerment all the while cheerleading for every celeb that gets a divorce and making money off court fees that accumilate in divorce court. "You go girl, dump that controling no good man and don't let him tell you what to do!" You are simply not malicious and ill willed enough my man. You gotta be evil and vindictive. Kindness gets you knowhere. Ya Dig now?

Truly if you follow my wisdom you will learn. Black women follow their flesh more than any other women. In order to draw man to this flesh, she has learned to clap her bootie cheeks which are much rounder than other women's in case you didn't notice. This is a nice site in deed, but it has a deadly drawback. It causes man only desire to be with her sexually. No foundation is ever built in 88.8% of black "hook ups". This begets a society of high abortion rates and unwanted children. Look at the # of street children in Africa and the islands.How many street kids you seen in Japan or Germany? Many U.S. blacks are just street children the law forced their mamaz to raise. This is clearly a sign of people gratifying their flesh and being led by their desires and carnal nature(animalistic). No foundation, no future.Just that simple.-------------------------------------------------------- Overall, black men gotta stop hooking up with booty poppin gutta sl*ts and seek a stronger relationship built on trust, knowing your partner inside and out,finacial stability, and planning a positive route for offspring. We shall always be over ran with unwanted thugs until this happens.

You need to spend less time throwing 'hoe-dom" labels at Black women and realize those men ain't no better and no different than who they do.

You need to spend less time throwing 'hoe-dom" labels at Black women and realize those men ain't no better and no different than who they do.

:fyi:Read closely, I said men NEED TO STOP offering themselves up in uncommitted relationships that have no foundation. Call'em men whor'es if you like. All i know is that they are just as pathetic as the tramps they lay with. The carnality among us is our doom. Not poverty, "self hate", or any other mambo jumbo. A child of flesh is a child doomed at conception. A culture of carnality is a slum society of infinite suffering. All I'm saying is evolve. Think w/ur brain, not your genitals.

First, in case you weren't aware, my man, a lioness is a female. Second, no, I still don't dig. What I'm proposing hasn't anything to do with 'kindness'; what I'm proposing in us getting ourselves together and taking care of our OWN will pull the rug of privilege right from under them. No enemy can claim privilege and 'superiority' if we don't accept the lesser status; it would be impossible.
Who cares about the relationship between whites?; if they stop relating with each other, are we to assume they will automatically shrivel up and their gene pool die out?
They aren't that stupid, so let's stay focused; they are taking BLACK children and raising yet another army to work on their behalf. Taking a bunch of imagined, neglected white children (who would NOT be allowed placement in the hands of Black folks in mass because, as I said, white/nonblack folks, unlike Black folks, do NOT place their children in the hands of the enemy to be raised) and placing them with a bunch of Black folks who will be ten times more likely to cater to them than raise them to be anti-white/light is a useless pursuit. While these imaginary plans to take in nonblack/white kids to issue them with yet more private and system privilege are being pondered, just what do you think will happen with all the Black children up for adoption?

Divorce+ abortion+ IRD= extiction These are the simple tools of destruction. BTW the whole adoption thing is just a far fetched idea that you are taking way too serious but what I am serious about is that it takes malicious thinking to doom a people and my mind is profoundly rotten as you can tell. So get a single white ladies troll blog started and take you some on line abortion doc classes. Move it!, move it!, the clock is ticking.:time:

We indeed need to know the full story of why these kids wind up in the system. Specific stories will differ. There are irresponsible 'black' parents/relatives without a doubt. However, there are a portion of those children in the system who are there much for the same reason many of those "orphaned" Haitian children were rushed out of the country and into nonblack adoptive homes not even a good week after that earthquake. There are no coincidences, and white people aren't adopting those children for pure (love) motives. Remember what stage of THE GAME we are in; they are looking for a segment of folks to protect and guard their continued quest for domination.

So true.

I am thourougly disgusted.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back