Black People : Sandra Bullock adopt's Black Baby

bruno-movie-trailer.jpg
Bruno_773372a.jpg

Sasha Baron Cohen had it right the first time.

Doesn't hurt me, I'm indifferent. I'm gonna LMAO when they try to return these kids to the adoption agency or when all the black kids look sad when the white folks stop adopting and the kids say 'where is my rich white mammy to adopt me?'

Why don't you just ask somebody who put their kid up for adoption or had one in the system? I'm sure you know some in your community. If you don't.... then that's part of the problem right there. You don't really wanna know.

"...And as for Madonna, he claims L is for 'Little black child... thanks to Madonna... it's zis season's vardrobe essential.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...houghts-Naomi-Pink-Madonna.html#ixzz1M3oX2w4o

sandra bullock adapts...

my people we are dealing with the most cunning folks on earth,this is the newest form of mind control reminds me of what malcolm said about slaves who lived in the big house[ain't we got a good house boss]think about it,if it ever came down to black vs.white these poor kids don't stand a chance as their minds are being feed all about the goodness of the white race from none other than white momma herself,the new tactic-get em as babies.

First, in case you weren't aware, my man, a lioness is a female. Second, no, I still don't dig. What I'm proposing hasn't anything to do with 'kindness'; what I'm proposing in us getting ourselves together and taking care of our OWN will pull the rug of privilege right from under them. No enemy can claim privilege and 'superiority' if we don't accept the lesser status; it would be impossible. Who cares about the relationship between whites?; if they stop relating with each other, are we to assume they will automatically shrivel up and their gene pool die out? They aren't that stupid, so let's stay focused; they are taking BLACK children and raising yet another army to work on their behalf. Taking a bunch of imagined, neglected white children (who would NOT be allowed placement in the hands of Black folks in mass because, as I said, white/nonblack folks, unlike Black folks, do NOT place their children in the hands of the enemy to be raised) and placing them with a bunch of Black folks who will be ten times more likely to cater to them than raise them to be anti-white/light is a useless pursuit. While these imaginary plans to take in nonblack/white kids to issue them with yet more private and system privilege are being pondered, just what do you think will happen with all the Black children up for adoption?

"...You had 54 thousand americans in Haiti. What were they doing there? What was 54 thousand white americans doing in Haiti? We would not even know they were there had this earthquake did not come. They were mostly runnin’ orphans and schools stealing afrikan children. Bringing them to raise in the west, because those are the people who they will put in the leadership position over black folks both here and in haiiti. They’re hedging their bet on they future. They got black bodies with white souls…, and white value systems and white belief system. So that the whites won’t have to push their system because the black people will perpetuate that system for them. We are not the bodies we’re in, we’re what we believe. And so if you could put your belief and your values in another body that’s healthy enough to live even when you’re gone, then you live on because that’s who you are. You are those beliefs. You are that value…."

-Prof. james smalls​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back