Black People : Sandra Bullock adopt's Black Baby

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Apr 29, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
  2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    It's also funny that her soon to be ex was cheating on her with a white supremist chick, go figure:10500:

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Good for her....She got herself a black baby

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Nah.... man.

This has to stop, what are they doing to my children?

These white people are sick in the head running around with all these black babies and SHIET! AAAH. I'm going nuts.

I'm negotiating with my fam to see if I can adopt a white baby, I'm not even kidding. I want to do that, I'll create a pro black white boi without making him a wigga. Let's see if they can have true solidarity without losing their own dignity and trying to be who they wanna help. I'll turn some heads with that one. I'll give him an Afrikan name (no white name for him) and all that. Gonna raise him RIGHT. Tssss...

Bullock is a fool. Ugly too.

One,

- Ikoro

5. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Wouldn't it make more sense to adopt a Black child in need so that the Angelina Jolie's and Madonna's and Sandra Bullock's don't have a chance to adopt our children because they are all in Black homes?

Bottom line is it's up to us to protect our children. We know what they will do. They have been doing it for over a 2000 years. They haven't changed their game. Getting angry at what they do is useless. These incidents should be a call to action. I have talked it over with my wife and we are making plans right now to adopt perhaps several black children. Just something to think about.

6. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Good idea, we could adopt 30,000 white kids and raise them to hate the establishment. Make them educated lawyers, politicians, news anchors, police, generals for the military, etc. It would just be white faces on the black cause. Besides, any home is better than a foster home. I'm thinking raising them in Detroit Mosque or Detroi period.:toast:

7. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Please. How you gonna teach something you have yet to learn?

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Simple. Put'em all in the Military at 18. Maybe not all but many. From there let the goverment use the GI bill to send them to school and get educated in proffesions that would put them in the system so they can change from the inside out. The rest will just have to rely on fasfa loans and grants. Ya dig?

9. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

No...I don't dig. White people ARE "the system", so what would you classify as 'the inside' for them? Black folks who'd bother adopting them would spend more time catering to them than getting them to turn against themselves as a collective. So, again, I say...please. There is no changing an inherently flawed system....changing it into what? Folks been talking about changing the system from within for ages....can you point to any that have done it? For drug addicts who seek to recover, would it be advisable for them to surround themselves with addicts NOT seeking such change? It would be a RARE soul who wouldn't be quickly reabsorbed back into the old culture. The only thing we need to do is get ourselves in order and work on getting and keeping OUR own children.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Preach on Sister Blaklioness...but as a reference says, don't caste your pearls among swine...carry on my sister friend, on point as usual:)