Black Spirituality Religion : According To The Scriptures The're Three Jesus

Aoo7 < Agreeing With Joyce Only Tell Me Your Lazy Also

A007 said:
Issa, What faith do you proclaim?

I have to agree with Joyce. Your endless posts with scripture after scripture prove nothing. If you have not noticed by now, it is not only possible..but probable that people will perceive different meanings from reading the same words no matter if it is the bible, the qu'ran, the torah, the book or morman or a secular book. So, this so called research that you admonish us to partake of has far less appeal than words you speak from your heart and mind.

These disagreements about what book says what and who is right about what continues to lend itself to my position that there "IS NO WRITTEN WORD OF GOD" it would cause wayyyy too much dissention and judgement for a loving God to want.

Issa you stated in one of these posts that Jesus' original language was a key to us understanding his message. What was his message?

The Message That Yashua Brought From His Fathew Yahuwa Was The Laws Of Mose , Which Most Christian Are Not Following , Because They Are Following St. Paul Deceiver , You Can Tell These People Because You Will Hear Them Say There Are Nolonger Under Law But Under Grace , And They Speak Of Nothing But Savation , As If The Laws And Following Them Mean Nothing ...
Their Minister Never Speak Of The Law They Should Be Obeying Nor Does He Teach Them . All He Teach Them Fear Of Hell Fire / Who Sleeping With Who / Hate Other Who Does Accept His Words As Truth / And If You Don't Give Money To The Church God Going To Be Mad At You Etc..
Issa, What faith do you proclaim? < Faith Is One Thing Knowing Is Another . You May Have Faith In Your Cart But Not Know The Wheels Is Loose , Belief Is Ignorance . Belief Is To Ignore The Facts Intentionally Or Ignorantly , If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know . And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance . Hence Belief Is Ignorance And Religious Belief WithOut The Facts Is Ignorance , ( Got The Point ) . If You Have Be Keeping Up With What I Have Been Posting , I Have Said That I Don't Need Any Of Your Authors / Theologian / Socalled Religious Scholar / Imaan / Minister / Pastor Etc. To Tell Me Anything . Because They Want To Is Control The Mind With Misformation . Now If You Want To Live A Lie Then So Be It . OverStand Something Ok , You Or Anyone Are More Then Welcome To Question Any Of My Post Ok . It's Cool With Me You Can Even Disagree If You Wish . You Don't Have To Even Read Them . Pleaezzzzzz Don't Come With This Selfrighteous Game Of My God Is Better Then Your God Game , And If I Don't Believe And Accept What You Been Told To Believe Accept , I'm Not Save Or I'm The Devil , All Those Silly Label You Have Been Taugh To Say Agianst Those Who Don't Accept Your Belief System OverStand . And As Far As Joyce Is Concern She Wants To Add Her Two Cent , But She To Lazy To Read Or Research The Information Given To Her . Then She Want To Tell Other How To Write Their Post .< I Have Read This In Others Post Where She Does This Also > This Could Be Her Way Of Side Steping The Question Put To Her Or She Knows Veryyyyyyyyy Little About Her Faith / Belief . Or She Just Out Right Lazyyyyyy . Either Way , If She Going To Challenge Anyone She Should Be Able To Backup What She Talking About , OverStand , And Being You Say You Agree With Her < Then The Same Goes For You , Don't Step Into The Ring Unless Your Ready To Get Down OverStand .. Here Something For You To Remember Ok ...
This World Is Divided Into Two Type Of People , The Socalled Righteous And The Unrighteous And It's Always The Socalled Righteous That Does The Dividing < Aoo7 & Joyce >
Again I'm Here To Learn To Share And Have Fun , I'm Not Here To Convert AnyOne Here OverStand :nono: :geek:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back