Black Spirituality Religion : Christ According To The Mormons Teaching

I remember when I first heard what mormons believe, by a mormon, himself. I had to ask if they were actually a Christian denomination because it wasn't making sense. It's so far from what is taught in the Scriptures and none of it is backed up save for their own writings, not written of the prophets of the Father.

I guess they thought I'd ridicule them beyond that, so they got really defensive, which confused me but was no bother.

Some try to go away from the "curse of black skin" belief, while others hold firm to it, which is totally ignorant.

I wonder how much of the actual Bible they take to heart, because if they truly did take it to heart, then they'd know black skin is not and has never been a curse, but in fact what all had on this earth before leprosy(whitened skin) spread as wide as it has.

Hmm, I believe they do stray far from the Anointed Son's teaching, which is to bring all in, no matter the color of their skin, or which land they come from, for He seeks to save as many that will come. This is why He was sacrificed on the tree, to cleanse us of our sins, and was resurrected back to life to bring us to salvation. Believing in all of this is where all faithful to the Father should start, seeing that we were once sinners of a strange land, and should never include teachings that exclude for external reasons.

Okay, so I went looking in the Bible to compare to see where the story came from:
A couple of young Mormons came by my apartment one day, I let them in, and we talked for quite a while about what they beleive. What they believe, even for church folks, is really, really, really far out there.

I am someone who has no problem thinking outside the box. But, Mormon dogma is so full of holes that even a blind man could drive a truck through it.

There are far too many people in our world who, rather than think critically, accept, on blind faith, as the unerring Word of God, any _literal_ words that are written, by men, in their holy books.
So Preacher, are you referring to the Bible in any way when you say, "holy books"?

Isaiah 14: 12 - 14 indicates that Lucifer, son of the morning, Lucifer meaning light bringer, once a glorious angel got too ambitious (pride goeth before the fall) and decided to exalt his throne above Christ and his Father and set himself on the sides of the North, or ruling side over everyone else.
That created a war in heaven and he was cast out and was renamed Satan.

Peter and Paul were sent by God to the Gentiles to preach the gospel. Paul was called the "apostle of the Gentiles". Peter Baptized Cornelius, gentile.

Not Joseph F. Smith interpreted the writing on gold plates, but Joseph Smith Jr..

Why would anyone believe that that the Father would only allow a few of his children to return to him. That is denying the Atonement of Christ. Everyone no matter what color has the gift of repentance. That is why God sent apostles to the Gentiles. They are also his children. What? Would any give a fish for dinner to one child and to another a stone? Not so. This leprosy thing in order to cast out Europeans from God is not true. It is even a weird, self aggrandizing way to make God a Father of Lepers. I'm supporting the Tower of Babel, that is where people were driven from to become other cultures, nations and languages. And if there are any who still want to hold on to the desperation of leprosy as a bazaar reason for white people, then remember Christ cleansed the Lepers and made them whole.

One more thought, you all know you fought on the Lord's side in that war in heaven; because, you are a spirit born with a body. Satan and those who followed him in rebellion will never have the glory of bodies. They remain evil spirits, only.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back