Black Spirituality Religion : According to the bible do women have souls?

awaken1611

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 1, 2018
THIS POST IS NOT TO BASH WOMEN AND I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH WHAT WAS STATED IN THE LECTURE OR THIS POST I WOULD JUST LIKE TO FIND OUT IF WHAT IS STATED IS TRUE AS I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS FROM ANYONE ELSE.

I was listening to a podcast the lecturer claimed that according to the bible women do not have souls only men do. His reason for saying this is that he said in the Genesis chapter 2 verse 7 it says And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.

He said that women are physical because Adam states in Genesis chapter 2 verse 23 Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. He states that man is in the image and likeness of God and women are in the image and likeness of man.In the next verse it says Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

He claims this means that a woman gets her spirit and soul from her man when they are joined together.He claims that nature has set it up that a woman will end up miserable when they are alone and it is the devil's agenda to use women as a tool to take down men because they have this link with God(feminism, independent women, making men do women's jobs etc). He also claims that having a soul that gives man a divine spark and a direct connection to God thats why most of the prophets were male in the bible and this why when God had a message for the people he would mainly use men. Although he did mention Esther was used to give non Israelites a message but it was not a divine one because in the book of Esther God is not mentioned). He did state that a woman can also get this divine spark through her man.

Throughout the lecture a lady asked him if Eve comes from Adam how comes she does not have a soul.He said that women are from the dust of the ground just like Adam but he mentioned genesis chapter 2 verse 7 again And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.

If anyone can expand further on how this topic or how could affect the dynamics of relationships, behaviours, social issues today it would be interesting. Thanks

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
...I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH WHAT WAS STATED IN THE LECTURE OR THIS POST

And you also not saying you disagree with it either.

My intuition tells me the description given by the poster has the fingerprints of those who follow the Black Woman-hating school of Nasheed and Sotomyer. We'll be discussing more of this in detail in the room:

The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women
https://destee.com/threads/the-quality-of-our-fate-depends-on-how-we-treat-black-women.74798/

Join us there and we'll be going in-depth as to how these guys are working to destroy our Black Women and how our collective fate is linked to that phenomenon.

In the meantime, you should know that young white males had started an anti-woman group called MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way). Some say this movement's base are gay white guys. Most of their movement is centered around not getting married and how to manipulate and control their unruly women.

Enter some black men.

When certain black men begin to adopt the tenets of that movement, they begin to make it more vulgar and violent. Having adopted the hate-filled ways of Nasheed and Sotomyer, they begin to say these things about Black Women not having souls.

May I draw your attention to Exhibit A:

souless.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Black Spirituality Religion : God is a Human Being according to the Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Eccl 12vs13 Black Christians : The 'Truth' to How all Are ONE......According to the Bible and NOT Man! Christian Study Group 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Early Christians Prayed like Muslims [According to the Bible] Islam Study Group 3
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : What the word Slave means ,according to the bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
S Black Spirituality Religion : according to the Bible, God has a form.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
R Black Spirituality Religion : The Great Separation....According to the Bible. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 48
I Black Spirituality Religion : Muslim Are Another Sect Of Christian According To Quran And Bible . Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
L Black Spirituality Religion : What ....does Marriage means According to the Bible (when are you married?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 2
Hamma Egypt : Native/indigenous New Zealanders or Maori may have come from Ancient Egypt according to Gerald Massey book! Egypt 0
Azacotogan Black Spirituality Religion : Salawa (Karma) and its ramifications for African people according to Vodun part two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Writing Discussion : Baby boomers ruined America, according to this Generation X author Short Stories - Authors - Writing 40
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Law & Order: according to Eldridge Cleaver AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Crips and bloods according to Eddie griffin AACOOLDRE 0
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Best Dark Chocolate You Can Buy, According To America's Test Kitchen Food Discussion and Recipes 0
RAPTOR Black People : Selma: Black History According to Oprah Black People Open Forum 12
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The 100% Proof that King James According to the British Secret Service WAS BLACK Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor Christian Study Group 19
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : The World According to John Coltrane Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
RAPTOR Black People : The gospel of nat turner: according to (the late) rev. ishakamusa barashango Black People Open Forum 7
skuderjaymes Ethiopia : History of Ethiopia According to Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus and Strabo Ethiopia 1
Ankhur Black People : Next year will be 2012 or according to Orwell 1984??? Black People Open Forum 17
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : Who or What is the Comforter according to scripture? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
cherryblossom Black People Politics : Kanye West According To President Obama Black People Politics 32
Zulile Training males and females according to their nature Black Parenting 1
Z Black Spirituality Religion : Christ According To The Mormons Teaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
I African American History Culture : Masonry,sex,Osiris, and algebra according to Dr.Ben. African American History Culture 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The service to the Lord should be done according to the requirement and will of the L Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Black People : Men are smarter than women, according to a controversial new study Black People Open Forum 22
D Pan-Africanism : Today's African-Americans are Creoles According To Scholars Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 4
Isaiah Black People : THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THE GULLAH... Black People Open Forum 4
E Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Regulation of the Body's cyclical forces according to METU NETER Vol. 1&2 Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : According TOO................................ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 41
I Black Spirituality Religion : ACCORDING TO .... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : According To The Scriptures The're Three Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
K Black People : Biological Weapon Infecting According to Skin Color Black People Open Forum 8
dnommo Black Poetry : The Gospel According to Self... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Astrology : Relocating According to the Zodiac... Black Astrology 23
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Cory Corn Black Hebrew Israelites : Who are the Negros in the bible and the color of the people of the bible (WITH PICUTRES) **95% Scripts** Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
O The Front Porch : Bible made me do it! The Front Porch 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Texas mayor tells council member women can’t pray at city meetings because Bible forbids it Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Is the coronavirus in Bible prophecy? Pastor David Jeremiah answers Christian Study Group 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Wicked Bible Christian Study Group 1