Black Spirituality Religion : According To The Scriptures The're Three Jesus

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Some Christian Will Say Sure - Joshua , Jesus - And Who Was The Third ? Joshua Is The Hebrew For Jesus - Who Was The Third ? , But I'm Not Talking About The Three Different Language In Which To Say Jesus Name , I'm Talking About The Bible Where It Talks About 3 Different Men Whose Names Are Jesus I'm Talking About Jesus Son Of Mary Matthew 2 ; 1 - 11 <> 1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[ from the east came to Jerusalem 2and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."
3When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Chris was to be born. 5"In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written:
6" 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.' "
7Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8He sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him."
9After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.
Simon Bar Jesus Acts 8 ; 9 <> 9Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great
Acts 13 ; 6 <> 6They traveled through the whole island until they came to Paphos. There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus
And Jesus Justus Who Is Also Know As Cleophas And St Issa Colossians 4 ; 11
<> Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me.
Each Of These Men Traveled Extensively Throughout Their Lives , The Real Jesus
< 7 - 127 A.D.> Was The Son Of Mary ( Daughter Of Anna And Joachim ) And Eloheem Gabriy ' El ( Son Of Rasi El And Zamma 'El ) . ( Who Came To Her As A Physical Man From Another Dimensions , A Spiritual Realm . ) This Jesus Whose Galatical Name Is Sanaanda And Whose Ancient Name Is Tammuz , Ezekiel 8 ; 14 <> Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the LORD , and I saw women sitting there, mourning for Tammuz
Was A Nazarene Matthew2 ; 23 <> and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was said through the prophets: "He will be called a Nazarene."
Acts 24 ; 5 <> We have found this man to be a troublemaker, stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. He is a ringleader of the Nazarene sect
He Taught In Israel That He Was To Gather Only The Lost Seed Of Judah . He Made That Clear In Maththew 15 ; 24 <> He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
And In Matthew 10 ; 6 <> 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel
He Was Hated By Other Tribes Who Set Out To Kill Him However , To No Avail . He Die Of Old Age At 120 Years In Egypt . His Body Was Taken To The Top Of The Giza Pyramid And Was Mummified The Burial Ceremony That Jesus Underwent Is The Same As The The Very Common Egyptian Ceremony . Jesus Son Of Mary And Gabriy'El Is Not To Be Mistaken With Simon Bar Jesus , Son Of Acts 8 ; 9 - 11
<> Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great, 10and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, "This man is the divine power known as the Great Power." 11They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his magic.
Act 13 ; 6 <> 6They traveled through the whole island until they came to Paphos. There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus,
Who Is Called A Sorcerer And Bewithcher . He Was Born September 17 , 28. A.D. In Bethany . He Was Denied Being A Prophet By His People And This Is The Jesus '' Teaching That The Self Appointed Apostle Paul Followed . Once - The People Found Him Guilty Of Being A False Prophet And Bewitcher He Was Killed And Taken To St . Peter's Basilica In Rome Where He Was Buried In The Year 61 A.D. This Is The Jesus Of Christianity , The Metaphysical Jesus < Simon Bar Jesus Son Of The Real Jesus And Mary Magdaene > Jesus - Justus Or Cleophas Was The Son Of Marcus Antonius ( Mark Anthony ) And Cleopatra . He Was Of Roman And Egyptian Descent . Thus He Was Not Accepted By Either Culture . ( Mark Anthony Father Of Cleophas - Cleopatra Mother Of Cleophas ) After He Was Denied The Egyptian Throne After His Mother Cleopatra Because He Was Mix With Roman Blood And He Had Also Failed At Unifying The Phoenicians , He Left Egypt And Lived In India , He Eventually Die In India At The Age Of 71 . This Is The Jesus That Is Buried In Kishmir , India . This Is The Jesus That Is Mentioned In Colossians 4 ; 11 <> 11Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me.

:teach:

If you believe there are 3 men named Jesus, I have to agree with you.​

In fact, there are four or more men with this name and there are some living today whose name is Jesus.

However, there is only one Jesus who was God manifested in the flesh.

II Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

There was only ONE Jesus who was the begotten Son of God the Father...only one.

John 3
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

There was only ONE Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the world.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

There is only ONE Jesus whose name was also Immanuel...meaning God With Us.
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.

Hundreds of years later...

Matthew 1:21-23 (Angel speaks to Joseph)

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name mmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

There Is Only ONE Jesus Who Is The Truth...The Way...AND LIFE!

John:14-6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.

Therefore, there is only ONE Jesus that I serve, because trying to follow three can be a very hairy thing. Besides...one is all I need and He's awesome all by Himself! One voice is all I intend to listen to because if I try to follow all the other voices out there, if will only bring confusion in my mind (not to mention make me nutty) and I know that God is not the author of confusion. Once a mind is confused or deceived it is hard to break out of that mold and I don't need those kind of problems seeing that life is so short...nor do I want to spread confusion to others. That's what I like about Jesus. He kept everything so simple, that it confounds the wisdom of the world.

He is the ONLY Jesus who is Christ...meaning the Anointed ONE.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Ques ; Is There A Difference BetweenThe Father And The Son In The Bible

Joyce said:
If you believe there are 3 men named Jesus, I have to agree with you.​

In fact, there are four or more men with this name and there are some living today whose name is Jesus.

However, there is only one Jesus who was God manifested in the flesh.

II Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

There was only ONE Jesus who was the begotten Son of God the Father...only one.

John 3
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave HIS ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

There was only ONE Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the world.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

There is only ONE Jesus whose name was also Immanuel...meaning God With Us.
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.

Hundreds of years later...

Matthew 1:21-23 (Angel speaks to Joseph)

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name mmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

There Is Only ONE Jesus Who Is The Truth...The Way...AND LIFE!

John:14-6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.

Therefore, there is only ONE Jesus that I serve, because trying to follow three can be a very hairy thing. Besides...one is all I need and He's awesome all by Himself! One voice is all I intend to listen to because if I try to follow all the other voices out there, if will only bring confusion in my mind (not to mention make me nutty) and I know that God is not the author of confusion. Once a mind is confused or deceived it is hard to break out of that mold and I don't need those kind of problems seeing that life is so short...nor do I want to spread confusion to others. That's what I like about Jesus. He kept everything so simple, that it confounds the wisdom of the world.

He is the ONLY Jesus who is Christ...meaning the Anointed ONE.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

If you ask any Christian who are these Verse pertaining to they would Answer
( WithOut A Doubt In Their Minds ) . that these Verse are Speaking of The Messiah Yashua , Also Take A LQQk At The Many Titles Which Are Attributed To Him . < Biblical Names Attributed To The Messiah Yashua >
The seed of woman < Genesis 3 ; 15 > The caption of Savation < Job 5 ; 13 - 14 > Wonderful < Isaiah 9 ; 6 ; Judge 13 ; 8 > I am that I am < Ex odus 3 ; 14 > The mighty God < Isaiah 9 ; 6 > Emmanuel < Isaiah 7; 14 > The Rose of Sharon lilly of the valley < Song of Solomon 2 ; 1 > Theprince of pace < Isaiah 9- 6 > The Mediator < 1Timothy 2 ; 5 > The helper < Hebrew 13 ; 6> The Rewarder of Faith < Hebrew11 ; 6 > The Branch < Zachariah 6 ; 12 > A Man of sorrows < Isaiah 53 ; 3 > The Bringer of Good Tidings < Isaiah 41 ; 27 > The Chief Cornerstone < Isaiah 28 ; 16 > The Redeemer < Job 19 ; 25 >
This is only a small list of the different names that are Attributed to The Messiah Yashua Without Even His Name Being Mentioned . I Repeat The Name '' Yashua / Jesus '' IS NOT FOUND IN ANY OF THESE VERSE . HowEver , You Have Christian Will Undoubtedly Tell You That These Verse Are In Fact Speaking About The Messiah Yashua < NOT >
I Again Repeat The Name '' Yashua / Jesus '' IS NOT FOUND IN ANY OF THESE VERSE .. OverStand SomeThing Ok I Deal Only In Facts Ok
In Serveral Quotes In The New Testament Jesus Made It Clear That You Are To Worship God And Not Him When He Made Reference To God He Used The Third Person Singular '' Him '' Not The First Person Singular Me In Luke 4; 8 Jesus Says And I Quote He Said Worship Him Not Me
In John 4 ; 23 - 24 Jesus States Againt In The Red Letter Writting Of Your Bible And I Quote He Said Worship Him And Not Me .
And In John 14 ; 10 Jesus Gives All Praise And Gratitude To His Heavenly Father And I Quote He Used The Word He Not Me
The ( Trinity ) Is Of ( Pagan ) Origion And Every ( Pholytheistic ) Culture Has Their Own Reprentation Of It ... Common Sense Should Tell You That Three Person Yet One God Theory Is Impossible ..
( 1 ) Plus ( 1) Plus 1
God The Father God The Son God The Holy Ghost
Three Cannot Go Into One , With Yashu'a Was God How Could He Forsaken Himself (Matthew 27 ; 46 ... Mark 15; 34 ) And If He Was God Who Was He Calling Out To Himself ? I Thought God So Loved The World , That He Sent His Son To Die For You .. If That's True As John 3; 16 Says , Then Jesus Had Nothing To Do With It It Was That Father That Sent Him . In Matthew 6 ; 9 As Jesus Say '' Our Father Who Art In Heaven '' Because Jesus Say In John 13 ; 16 '' I Am Not Greater Than He Who Sent Me '' And In John 5; 30 He Says Again That '' I On My Own Accord Can Do Nothing '' Call No Man Father , Because There Is One Father Who Art In Heaven And Jesus Says Clearly In Matthew 23; 9 '' And Call No Man Your Father Upon The Earth
Truth Is Truth And If It Was About His Father's Will Then Why Did Jesus SAy In Matthew 26; 38 >> If Be Possible Let This Cup Pass By Me ; Nevertheless Not As I Will , But As Thou Wilt ''
Let Me Point Out A Few Points From Your Bible Stating That Jesus Couldn't Possibly Be God ..
Mark 15 ; 34 >> Jesus cried out with a loud voice My God , My God Why have thou Forsaken Me . <<< If Jesus was God who could he be praying to if he is the only God , and to cry is a human Weakness .
Mathew 4; 1 >>Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil << If Jesus was God how could the devil Possibly be able to tempt him without him knowing >> And What Could The Devil Possibly Offer The Creator Of Everything .
Luke 14 ; 26 >> If anyman come to me , and hate not his Father And Mother And Wife And Chrildren And Brethren And Sister , Yea And His Own Life Also , He Cannot Be My Disciple . <<< If Jesus was God and he so loved the world why would you have to hate your family And even yourself , when it say in Leviticus 19 ; 1 That Hatred Is A Sin
John 14 ; 2 >> In My Father House Are Many Mansions .>>> Jesus Said In My Father's House , He [ Didsn't Say In My House ] Would It Have Made Sense To Say In My House [ If He Was God ? ]
Luke 2; 49 >> That I Must Be About My Father's Business '>> If Jesus Was God Why Did He Say I Must Be Of My Fathers Business , He Indicated . [ The Distinction Between Him And His Father .
Was Only A Man >> Matthew 1 ; 25 ...... Was Baptized >>>> Matthew 3; 13
Was Tempted >>>> Matthew 4; 1 ...... Slept >>>> Matthew 8 ; 24
Ate >>> Luke 24 ; 42 ...... Hungered >>>> Matthew 21 ; 18
Weakened >>> John 4; 6 .... Said Something He Shouldn't Have John 20; 17
Cried At Lazarus Grave >> John 20; 17
There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .
:read: :wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back