Black Relationships : Women really don't want good men until their 25 and over

Unfortunately

Auroraflower said:
dear sis..

i dont agree...

i mean ..

i always wanted a honest guy nice cool guy.. sinds i was 15 ..

you know....

i dont get a thrill of bad guys..or sumthing...

(gives me more a headpain or grieve than a thrill)

and than again ..no guy or man is 100% goood or bad..

Loveauroraflower:heart:

You are rare for your generation

miss-no-love said:
Well, i'm only 17 yrs old and I know where you coming from but I can't seem to find no n****** out here. I know i'm young but its just that i think of men as being liars and cheaters, i can't find no DO RIGHT MAN. Its such a shame that everytime that i am dating someone they turn out to be no good just like the rest, it is probably the wrong choice of men but i will think differently, if a n**** can change my mind how I think about men than i can say that they are good men out there till then I'm going to think the way i'm thinking.

What you do in the dark will be show in the light

Hey there, wow only 17yrs...I remember the day. Well, sis hopefully as you get older you will change your perception of men, as there are really some good men out there, so don't just put them all in the same bucket.

Keep in mind that if you enter a relationship thinking it's not gonna work, or thinking he is a liar and a cheat, are you really giving the relationship a fair chance?? Be honest with yo-self.. you know what you like, so if the brother don't possess the qualities you like, then just keep it moving otherwise you are setting yo-self up for disappointment....IMHO?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back