Black Relationships : Women really don't want good men until their 25 and over

Radical Faith said:
P.S. With all due respect to Destiny's Child a "Soldier" is highly organized, selfless, dedicated and unified, not anything they describe in their song. I would know because I'm a veteran and one time active soldier.

I feel you, bruh. But, I think they are using the word "soldier" in the slang sense...not the literal sense.

To be honest, I don't think any young person should date exclusively at a young age. Dating 2 or 3 people...just going out--not sex...will give you a better picture of what you like in the opposite sex. I'm not saying to be a playa or a pimp/pimpette. I'm saying take your time to know the opposite sex...what you like...what you don't like...instead of just grabbing the one that fits the norm. In other words, choose a person according to what you like and not what the general consensus is. You will be able to do this when you date or go out with 2 or 3 people at a time. And, the benefit of doing this is that you don't focus on one person...getting all caught up in that one person.

However, if you're the vain type, just chill out...get over self, then date. You must develop a sense of what you want in someone you want to date. Men are different; and so are women.

Miss-no-love, if you take this advice, you'll figure out which guys to choose when dating and which ones to avoid.

Peace, Fam

Monetary said:
To be honest, I don't think any young person should date exclusively at a young age. Dating 2 or 3 people...just going out--not sex...will give you a better picture of what you like in the opposite sex. I'm not saying to be a playa or a pimp/pimpette. I'm saying take your time to know the opposite sex...what you like...what you don't like...instead of just grabbing the one that fits the norm. In other words, choose a person according to what you like and not what the general consensus is. You will be able to do this when you date or go out with 2 or 3 people at a time. And, the benefit of doing this is that you don't focus on one person...getting all caught up in that one person.

I agree with this 110% brother Monetary!

i agree.....

i think a young person should just be about having a little fun and not getting into all these serious hookups.
a young person should be concentrating on their education and what they are going to be doing with their life.

from the postings i read on these boards i get the impression that the young persons mind is totally devoted on hooking up with somebody.
i never hear any concern for their studies or their goals in life, just "where can i get me some".

they are selling their selves far too short.
i hope there is someone out there who's ambitions extend beyond getting laid!

get an education first.
then worry about sex.

until you figure out who YOU exactly are and what you need to compliment YOU and your aspirations in life...the dating game will be very lame...there has always been playas, since the dawn of time...there has always been people taking advantage of other people...women have always been attracted to the bad guy...look at popeye...bluto was almost in olive oils skinz like every other episode...lol...uknowwhatimsaying :wink:...not enough people understand who they are...so they go with what seems right at the time...unfortunately, this more often then not leads to hurt feelings...find you brotha man and everything else will fall into place...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back