Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by vision29, Nov 7, 2006.

1. vision29

vision29 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a hardworking , kind, decent man who was raised to be a gentleman. I always hear that not only Black Women, but every women in this country wants a decent man that will treat them right. But what I see is that everytime I say hello to Black Women, they don't see a man trying to make something of himself but they see their ex-boyfriend or ex-husband who either raped, cheated or stolen from them. I am tired of decent guys like me who have to suffer for the problems that these fools did to our sisters. Also, I am just about fed up with Black Women talking about how they hate Black Men for we don't know how to love or treat them. Post your thoughts, or opinions on this matter.

2. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    True what you said Brother, just trust your heart to find the one Sister you think you'd be happy with, Love her to death. She will learn to trust and love you back. And if she don't, others will be watching and waiting for you to be free!
    P.S. THEY WANT YOU!

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Stop looking and let her find you.
    You are searching for what you want, instead of waiting for what you need.
    To generalize is like saying everybodies cheesecake taste the same, so why try anyone elses.
    Not all black women are bitter.
    Some are unsure until you show her different.
    Saying hello does not justify you as a man.
    She doesn't know you.
    She could possibly be married,boyfriend or she may not be attracted to you.
    Every brother that I desire is not going to desire me simply because I want him too, but it sure would be nice.:laugh:

4. philomath

philomath Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    actually op you sound very bitter and that bitterness is a turn off

some women were abused as children so not every woman abused was at fault

nothing in life is guaranteed; your pain is not the most valid pain in the world

black women are not obligated to give you a chance or anything and you should be working to make yourself better for you not for others. work on yourself and find your character flaws, you get what you put out <---this is the advice given to black women who complain of the same things you do

oh and black men are just as nasty to black women so just like your guarded black women are guarded

5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Very much so!

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Who is "op"? I'd like to add that every person with a complaint and concern is NOT bitter; rather dissatisfied until they speak on it consistently without having done anything to correct the problem. For many AA it can be difficult finding a compatible partner. You have the gold-diggers (both genders), pimp-minded, immature and of course the ones who live the "Black stereotype". I'd suggest vision29 and others with the same issues to hang where intelligent positive-minded folks congregate; not a club, nor the streets. Most folks on the streets are handling business and/or don't have time to socialize... and we KNOW why they're in the club.

Peace

7. philomath

philomath Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    op == original poster, the one who starts the thread, in messageboard lingo

i said he sounds bitter, i did not say everyone is bitter who has a complaint. i was merely giving the advice he asked for.

reading comprehension is a great skill; go cultivate it

i am full aware of the "difficulties" AAs have finding a mate

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    LQQKn

Listen sweetie/Mr./ Ms. whomever you may be, don't corrupt this thread with the bitterness you litter in just about every post you make. I saw nothing bitter about his post. I suggest you cultivate your soft skills, and learn how to address folks. BTW, I was in no way trying to offend your opinion. You know what they say about folks who STAY ON DEFENSE MODE...

If you are so aware of the "difficulties" AA have in finding a mate, then maybe you can console the Brother and hear him out a little more before inSINuating he is bitter. Be nice:drink:

Peace

9. philomath

philomath Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    listen here spicy , i am not your daughter, do not talk to me as if i am such. i am not littering the thread. there actually wasn't a problem until you stepped in. who do you think you are, the den mother. shove it, ok

my impression of him is that he is bitter, if you don't agree that is your opinion. just because i do not agree with you, does not make me bitter, so while you are telling me to be soft maybe you should learn to read what is said

my advice is to take care of his bitterness. no one want to be around someone bitter.

i am not on defense mode; i am simply wondering why some patrol officer is scrounging around my posts and looking for mor than is there?

if you read my threads you would know whether to adress me as mister or ms.?

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "if you read my threads you would know whether to adress me as mister or ms."?

Really? You sound like a white boy to me...