Black Relationships : Do MEN REALLY believe that some women want to be treated like H^s???

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by IntuitioninMD, Dec 1, 2004.

1. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Why are some MEN so confused??—who’s to BLAME?

Why is it that some Black Men do not understand the basic chemistry of a woman?

Why do they believe that the only thing that makes a woman different from a man is her physical make up?

Why is it that some Black men do not understand that women are EMOTIONAL BEINGs?

Why do some Black men believe that it is possible to separate COMMITMENT FROM THE P^&&Y?

Why don’t some Black men understand the basic responsibilities of accepting a woman’s “goodies”? What happened to the INTIMACY, COMMITMENT, COMPASSION, TRUST and most of all LOVE that is suppose to follow.

Why do they believe that it is possible for a woman to have sex and not want love and compassion and commitment?

Do some black men really believe that a REAL woman can sleep with several men at one time?

Giving IT up is worth more than the car that some men offer to buy which is PROSTITUTION!

REAL WOMEN KNOW THAT PROSTITUTION IS THE ACT OR PRACTICE OF INDULGING IN PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL RELATIONS ESPECIALLY FOR MONEY!

It is no secret THAT MONEY IS USUALLY OFFERED WHEN THE RING IS NOT!

I thought women did not want to be test driven or leased like the demos at the dealership BORROWED AND NEVER BOUGHT.

Why is it that some BLACK men do not understand that when a REAL woman sleeps with a man she is really looking for a husband?

BUT over and over again.. men tell me SOME WOMEN ACTUALLY REALLY WANT TO BE TREATED WORST THAN H^s.

I have been told that SOME WOMEN KNOW THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE THE WIFE SO THEY SETTLE FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET AND LIVE THE ROSTITUTE'S LIFE.

I know without a doubt.. that I AM VERY RARE because I love myself first and demand respect from any man that wants to be with me. RESPECT IS NOT AN OPTION –LOVE IS…

I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH A MAN.. THAT DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE ME HIS WIFE.

I WILL NOT BE TEST DRIVEN. I ALSO DO NOT FEEL IT WOULD BE RIGHT FOR ME TO TEST DRIVE.. EITHER.. Being the type of woman that I am --- knowing.. that most men.. do not know what they are doing. Knowing.. how.. sensitive a mAN’s ego can be… when I have to tell him… “Honey – that was not an enjoyable experience for me” and “you do not get a second chance” – to prove to me that you are a mAN. lol

I try to encourage people especially women… do not get used for sex “as a tool for masturbation”

STRONG BLACK WOMEN… -- MEN DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE WANT AND EXPECT UNTIL WE TELL THEM.

UNFORTUNATELY --- IT MAY BE THE TRUTH… THAT SOME BLACK WOMEN DO NOT MIND BEING TREATED LIKE THE H^….

I do not know…
    But for me… anything less than want I want… is SIMPLY NOT ACCEPTABLE.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    my sista i've seen this posted in poetry , are you confused where threads like this should go
    this should be in the poetry forum not here ......?

3. IntuitioninMD

Ratings:
    +7
    i kNOW.. now RICH.. Destee... told me ..the same thing... I will edit.. it.....too

:)

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    No it's OK that it is on here, otherwise I would have never heard about it. I posted a thread on Elders smoking cigarettes in the Health Forum, but nobody sees about that, so I am thinking of moving it to the Open Form so everyone could see it.

Anyhow:

Let me make a few corrections. From how I see it, men do not treat women like that, women choose to be treated like that. Do men tell them to become hookers and what not? Do men tell them to go after the money in a man rather than the man himself? Do men ask women to wear skimpy clothing? I don't think so. Do men tell them to wear extra lipstick and to make sure that their hair and nails are done perfect 24/7? I don't think so. If women were that strong, you would not see them all over the Music Videos shaking their behinds like they don't have no sense. Some men are very visual, they will go for a woman based on how much clothing she is wearing, or how she walks and talks and what not. Others like to get to know the woman by her character. Leaving the house with less than 55% of body covered is just plain ridiculous. I am down here in South Florida, and everyday I see girls wearing short skirts, see-through pants and what not. Then to add to that, there are children around. It is inappropriate to be half-naked around children. Then some of them have the nerve to leave their behinds showing. The skimpy clothing is for those skimpy white girls who hang out on the beach all day, not for the beautiful sistahs. Our sistahs should not need any of that skimpy Hookerwear. It shames me to say this, but there are PROSTITUTES who have on more clothing down here than some of these girls!

I guarantee you that if the skimpy clothing on a sistah disappeared, many fellas would end the continuing exploitation on the sistahs! The REAL men would find themselves true Educated women...............the ones who are addicted to half-naked ladies will get with white girls who love to show their behinds, especially for a brotha.

How many men do you see on the cover of a magazine ALL stressing one woman? Some of us have a positive manhood, so you will not see us doing that. All these men and boys who run around talking about "I get girls, I get h**s, and what not." What are you ladies doing about that? Don't blame us for who you are to men.......................ban together and figure out a way to end the exploitation that you are expose to.

Cedric Denson

5. IntuitioninMD

Ratings:
    +7
    IF YOU REREAD IT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.. OR BOTTOM TO TOP.. YOU WOULD SEE THAT IS MY POINT... I AM NOT.. FOR THE PIMPS OR PROSTITUTES BE IT MEN OR WOMEN...

ALOT OF MEN.. TELL ME.. THAT.. I AM RARE.. THAT A LOT OF WOMEN.. DO WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE H^s.....

This.. like.. Mr. Black Man PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! are suppose to be wake up calls.. for our.. people... BUT EVERYONE.. LIKES.. TO STRAY.. FROM THE TOPIC.

MY POINT.. IS WOMEN.. NEED TO STOP BEING.. HOOKERS, H^s, and PROSTITUTES AND OUR MEN NEED TO STOP BEING.. THUGS, PIMPS...AND UNDER COVER BROTHERS... ]--- ALL ARE DESTROYING THE BLACK COMMUNITY. lol

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    have a man every took you out or bought you anything in your life time sista ?

many men don't see a woman as such nor treat them this way i speak for myself
    but i know too many good bruthas who treasure a woman .................................
    what ever turn many women took it wasn't because the man it was their self
    also don't address this to black men because you have more white pimps
    and wanna be playas
    REAL men knows the worth of a woman trust me on that .

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    IntuitioninMD:

I understand what are trying to say, and I admire the fact that you CARE about how we treat eachother, but you are talking to the wrong men. That is why I don't ask anyone on Destee why they (DDF Sistahs) dance in Music videos, swing up and down poles, and stand in the corner because there ARE NO HOOKERS IN THE DESTEE FAMILY! I highly doubt abone here advocates Prostitution, etc.

I look forward to having children someday so that the world would never forget me when I go to Heaven. With that being said, if I end up having a girl, I will do what a REAL caring father does and keep my daughter as far away away from pimping, hustling, and whatever to the best of my ability - not being controlling, just showing how much I care.

Cedric Denson

8. IntuitioninMD

Ratings:
    +7
    Cedric Denson... you may have a point... I like the Destee family... If.. there were a lot of those.. people here.. I would leave...

We just.. need to spread.. this.. to our friends.. and family... some of the people that need to know.. maybe in the streets...

:)