Black Relationships : What does Black Women really want ?

I started to bash, but i figured that wouldn't answer the question at hand. I think sisters want strong black man they can trust and depend on to be there. Not a brother thats just going to fulfill all the negative stereotypes about him. There are a lot of decent hard working brothers out there, but as a man yourself you do have to admit that there are just as many bad men around as well.

Poetic, LMAO
So you say that to say what? Referencing an earlier mention made of the book “Post traumatic Slave Syndrome,” there are some interesting theories made as to American Blak-foke are not as “daring” – in business, finance, and social pursuits – as our chronological counterparts of other cultures/ethnicities. While some of them may “die” in the process, dieing in search of an uncharted island is more of a legacy than simply contentfully living on one.

Eks said:
Poetic, LMAO
So you say that to say what? Referencing an earlier mention made of the book “Post traumatic Slave Syndrome,” there are some interesting theories made as to American Blak-foke are not as “daring” – in business, finance, and social pursuits – as our chronological counterparts of other cultures/ethnicities. While some of them may “die” in the process, dieing in search of an uncharted island is more of a legacy than simply contentfully living on one.
for a few hundred years all the "daring" black folk were killed.
then those of us who are left are blamed for not being "daring".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back