Black Relationships : Women really don't want good men until their 25 and over

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by versatilepg, Feb 22, 2005.

1. versatilepg

versatilepg Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    From my observation and recent experiences, I have noticed women who say they can't find good men are the ones who pick the wrong ones. Thugs are a hot commidite now listen to the club banger and little girl anthem "I NEED A SOLDIER" I might approve of the video and song if they said a man who works a 9-5 but hey they want their ***** to flip it 3 ways ;-). I know how they say women mature faster than men but that is some bull****. If I ever heard it. Men and women mature the same way it depends who they hang around, how many fake videos they watching, and I hate to say it if they had a stable home or something close to it. I am considered a nice guy but I do have my moments of being an ahole to some.

Why do women really not realize to grow up and to talk to the right men and then it is to late.
    I will not address men who pick wrong women because I have myself talked to someone who put on a front a good while and then changed on me

2. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, i'm only 17 yrs old and I know where you coming from but I can't seem to find no n****** out here. I know i'm young but its just that i think of men as being liars and cheaters, i can't find no DO RIGHT MAN. Its such a shame that everytime that i am dating someone they turn out to be no good just like the rest, it is probably the wrong choice of men but i will think differently, if a n**** can change my mind how I think about men than i can say that they are good men out there till then I'm going to think the way i'm thinking.

What you do in the dark will be show in the light

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    many younger women make there selection by pure myth and what they
    think is a good man until the child play come out , most the time she really
    don't know what she want just that cute face and time to time the hard body
    of men the more thuggish type guy , the choice made is from the lack of
    knowing once older there minds is more stable and ready to see beyond the
    myth of what friends call a good man , sometime they must see & learn for
    themselves and it's true as well men pick some women who really not what
    they looking for in life so it's a normal mistake growing into adulthood we all
    made wild choices and mistakes in life growing .

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

6. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Women are in demand when they are young. When they're young they feel like all men want them and they feel like they can whore it up and play men all they want to. Then they start seeing wrinkles on their face and they find it a lot harder to lose that extra weight. Then they want a "good man" to love them for who they are. They want a man to take care of them and be there for them because they are no longer in demand and the chances of finding a good man are becoming slim. That's why they suddenly want a good man later on in life...because they aren't as in demand as they once were. I think the Detiny's Child video is a good idea of where women are at nowadays. Nevermind the fact that these "soildiers" are in and out of jail, unemployed a majority of the time and have 10 other girls on the side. But whatever, no skin off my tetth. It just makes it easier for me to weed-out all the good for nothing women on this earth so I can concentrate on the real ones.

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Point taken my brotha.

CD

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    every one wants what they think is the best

the thing is, how and where did they learn what "best" is?
    there has been a general failure in the community.
    the older generation failed to transmit the correct values to the younger.
    there are many reasons for this, we had a lot of help that we did not need from folks who didn't have our interests in mind.

you now have a generation that is going to have a very hard way in life.

the need is to stop complaining and start fixing it.
    most of the females are not capable of making correct choices in men.
    they simply don't know any better.

however, all you need is one good one to set it all right.

don't even worry about the females who are doing all the dirt.
    forget them.

put your energy on developing your own self and one day you will meet that one who will set it all right for you.

9. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    As you were

Ced I believe Versatile is a brother. He said " I'm considered a nice" in his post. We will charge this one to your head and not heart because you truly meant well.

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Imagery

Why do nice guys finish last? Why are our young ladies attracted to the bad boys. Why do our young ladies like 'em rough. Maybe one answer is the same way we love roller coasters. We enjoy the thrill. Young ladies get a thrill from walking on the wild side and become infatuated with living on the edge. As for young men, they are attracted to the sexually provocative woman or the unattainable woman. Young ladies like the cornrolls, goldteeth, flashy jewelry and oversized clothes. Young men like the scantly dressed, extensions, shapely figure and tight clothes. If young men and women know the end result of the relationship with a thug or dimepiece stereotypically person is potentially toxic why then pursue them? Is the thrill worth the heartache? Well one reason is the images we deem acceptable of our men and women. Girls learn what a man is from men. If there is the absence of a positive male(father) figure in their lives then they will learn from other sources. Her mothers abusive boyfriend, her aunts unemployed husband, her "wannabe player" older brother, the men on the corner drinking 40s and cursing and yelling cat calls, her older sister's thug boyfriend are some of many negative images that attribute picture of manhood she will develop. Also the images seen on TV greatly attribute to image of what a man is. How do we solve this percieved problem? Easy. We must change the image of the acceptable man. How can this be done? By maintaining the Black family unit. The Black family is the starting point to our success. Black fathers need to be fathers and examples of manhood for your sons and daughters. We must say "I will not accept this type of behavior or portray this sort of image". We must be parents to our children and not their peers. It's not to late change starts now.

Peace

Radical Faith

P.S. With all due respect to Destiny's Child a "Soldier" is highly organized, selfless, dedicated and unified, not anything they describe in their song. I would know because I'm a veteran and one time active soldier.