Black People : Why does the white man want to get rid of US?

I was thinking about this as I was reading the thread http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65721

I was sitting at my local watering hole when me and older gentlemen and I started to have a discussion about politics (golden bar rule don't talk politics), and he said something along the lines, "those white folks want to get rid of us"....And I laughed and said "the feeling is mutual." (But I was kidding...at least I think I was:10500:)

So, I asked myself. Why? What does all this hatred stem from?

And what made them come to our land (Africa) to come bring us here and make us slaves? Why not some other nation?

Are they mad because we aren't slaves (not talking mentally)?

simple answer,Africa posses immense wealth in precious metals and stones,and many other resources. at the time when whites ("WHITE"INCLUDING ARABS WHO INVADED FIRST) Africa was the world power,same reason why people are now flocking to the USA. don't look now,but whites are experiencing gradual loss of political control in the USA,the same thing that happened to Blacks in Africa.

like the gold rush in the USA in the 1800's, all the white low lives rushed to California,murdering natives for financial gain. greed is the word,the Black man and Womans greed,selling our selves out,is why they keep coming back.

I hvent read the thread,not sure if my points were already mentioned,but I wanted to respond clear headed. same reason why asianas,arabs,and indians,and lations are there,resources,wealth,which they don't have in their land,or at leats not enough of.

.....'the Nation that will not learn from it's history, is doomed to repeat it.'

That's always been one of MY favorite qoutes. Now I remember why. I'VE observed some 'far-reaching' answers to the OP's question----answers that have ME deeply scratching, MY head.

The answer to that question ('why does the white man want to get rid of us'...) is there and has always been there----all WE have to do is look for it--but WE emphatically---must look for it. The white man certainly won't tell YOU and (individually,) he is unable anyhow.

John Henrik Clarke though, is a good place to start looking. He will teach YOU of 'Ourstories,' as those of ancient KMT.

Every war has an epicenter (a place where it started,) for OUR People (I can safely inject such an observation,) this is it.

Meantime, those that may have doubt's that that white-man DOES want to get rid of US or not, allow ME to remind YOU of the Tuskegee Experirments and Tulsa, Ok. in the 1920's.

For now......MY 2cents.

ROARIN.......

If you believe in this Karma idea and follow what some of you are saying regarding invasions then it seems we've got a never ending cycle going on here. Like if first the Romans invade Africa, then the payback is the Moors invade Europe, then the payback for that is Europeans teaming up with Arabs and the whole slavery thing, and then the payback for that once black Africa rules the world, which eventually it must - that's just the way of things - is going to be what? Cause if its something that involves retribution / revenge on the Europeans aren't they then going to want payback for that? Now the people saying that Europe was left in better shape by the Moors are absolutely right - a lot of the better aspects of European civiliization are a direct result of them being in Europe, but as ru2religious said not everything that they did in Europe was good and kindly - plus even if it had been it would still be seen as invasion / occupation - the people there would still feel ruled by another people who looked different from them - they would feel inferior and 700 years of feeling inferior is going to build up a lot of hate no matter how much day to day conditions or medecine or anything else improves. So the question will be what sort of world rulers will Africa be - will they rule like Mugabe or like Mandela - because as far as I can see from my limited experience the only hope to end this cycle of hate is for the Africans to take the high moral ground when their time comes and to act in a good and godly way - then there will never need to be anyone feeling they need payback.

This is the whole point - whenever a people take over another peoples land you are invading them which will generally cause hatred. However, before Europe became known as a white Europe ancient Africans inhabited so the land was taken from them previously and so you see there has been a cycle going on for about 6000 years of chaos.

Note that number:

The point is - it is inevitable for the black man to rule once more - Nostradamus foresaw it coming. I've given the quote by Wayne Chandler before which reads:

"When Saturn is in Aquarius and Sagittarius is ascendant, disease, famine, and death by war as the century approaches renewal. Neptune will shake fire from the Earth's center causing great earthquake in the "New City." Two great rocks will make war a long time. The sound of a rare bird will be heard on the pipe of the highest story - death and cries are heard within the great circle and the bushel of wheat will rise so high that aman will eat his fellow man. The blood of religions will flow freely in great abundance, like water. Woe ruin and hardship to the clergy. [In time] the divine word will bring mystic deed, body soul and spirit having all power. Within the circle will be a great and sudden flood - one has no place or land to go. Humane realm and angelic offspring causes lasting peace and unity. Peace is maintained. Long awaited he will never come in Europe he will appear in Asia, one issued from Hermes. He will be over all the Kings of t he East. Saturn again late, will come back and dominion will be charged to the black nations."

So now - we know that peace is not in the cards for white Europeans because they don't understand peace - as they have shown. That's the problem - had white Europeans only attacked us then that would be a different story and we would be able to handle it civilly but they attacked the earth which is a violation to the universal laws. They murdered the forest(s), put animals into extinctions prematurely - created nucs that can wipe out humanity - poisoned food, pointed humans, created diseases, multiple genocides, enslaved humanity, animals and many other heinous crimes. Had they only violated us and made a mend for it - we could get past it and live in harmony but they violated this earth for which they are hybrid guest and they must reap what they have sow. Extinctions has been sown by them and extinction they must reap/suffer. Its not my laws its the universal law which states "you live by the sword you will die by the sword".

Africans and those in the Diaspora cant do anything to save them because they didn't violate us they violated the earth. Cruelty is not ours to serve and had we don't the planet this way which we knew not to for thousands of years - we would receive the same punishment.

you wrote:
So the question will be what sort of world rulers will Africa be - will they rule like Mugabe or like Mandela

I will tell you - if there are wars then they will be settle between the peoples without the destruction of the planet in the process.

Peace

Ru2religious

@ru2religious

"However, before Europe became known as a white Europe ancient Africans inhabited so the land was taken from them previously and so you see there has been a cycle going on for about 6000 years of chaos."

I thought that white people evolved in Europe from black people who'd gone there so that rather than taking the land from the black people the Europeans were the descendants of the original black inhabitants - that they'd had to get lighter skin to get more vitamin D because of the weaker sunlight. If that's not right where were they originally living before they went to Europe?

Where does Nostradamous fit in with things - wasn't he a white guy? Are the things he wrote accepted by followers of some African religions - like I keep seeing people mentioning Egyptian things like Kemet or Kmet or something and saying Hotep at the end of things - so that's like an Egyptian religion or something? If it is where does Nostradamous fit in with that or are you following a different religion or something? Sorry if that all sounds confused but my sole knowledge of religion is from a Catholic upbringing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back