Black People : Why does the white man want to get rid of US?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsInterpret, Aug 25, 2010.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I was thinking about this as I was reading the thread http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65721

I was sitting at my local watering hole when me and older gentlemen and I started to have a discussion about politics (golden bar rule don't talk politics), and he said something along the lines, "those white folks want to get rid of us"....And I laughed and said "the feeling is mutual." (But I was kidding...at least I think I was:10500:)

So, I asked myself. Why? What does all this hatred stem from?

And what made them come to our land (Africa) to come bring us here and make us slaves? Why not some other nation?

Are they mad because we aren't slaves (not talking mentally)?

2. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    That's a question that probably has no answer. On one hand they're definitely trying to get rid of us through slavery, colonialism, institutionalized racism etc..
    On the other hand they're stealing everything from our culture from Elvis to Eminem, tanning products, butt implants, lip injections etc...

So who knows why.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace

- because they are not us.........and never can or will be, even with all of their technology, they have never surpassed the black mind!

One of the reasons they love to stalk and study us here on this site.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Battle of the unknown to why !
    The truth and reason is like an hidden secrecy
    one thing is because if we live we rise , once we free from mental slavery we will
    connect with something powerful and , for them to lose total control is a death wish
    we bring more mental harm then physical.

Maybe it's just our skin who really knows !?

5. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    I'm not sure white people really want to get rid of black folk - if you put yourself in the mind of one of those white racists I'd have thought what they wanted was to keep black folk exactly where they are - if all the black folk in the world died out they'd have to move on to try and subjugate somebody else like the chinese which would probably be seen as a lot of extra work compared to keeping things as they are.

As far as Africa and slavery goes I guess it was opportunity - the Europeans had conqured America and needed people to work, they saw a large population of strong, fit people living nearby, they realised that they had superior weapons so BINGO

The hatred - I'm really not sure - its some kind of engrained thing in some whites where anything different is seen as bad - the degree of difference just makes the hate worse. When I was at college there was this BNP group coming round the area outside and I talked to some of them a couple of times - they were like in favor of everyone who wasn't english going back to 'their own country' - now they were reasonably civil to me as I said I was Italian, but you could tell they were keeping something ugly inside - god knows what their reaction would've been if I'd told them I was really mixed or if someone obviously black had walked up to them.

The other question I can never really work out the answer to is how you can actually justify that action of enslaving people to yourself - in what possible way can you believe kidnapping people and taking them thousands of miles to work for no pay is right - and then to treat them worse than the pet dog or cat you have at home. Personally I feel really uncomfortable when I'm being bowed and scraped to - like when I've been taken to a restaurant by my boss and the waiters are like unfolding your napkin for you and stuff - and that's even when I know they're getting paid well and are doing the job by choice.

6. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    (hella typos, am at work)
    I'm with all of you, but especially Sister (assuming you are one) Stefia on this one.

We can abandon all metaphysical aspects (truly, we can't but for a minute let|s pretend) and just look at the economy of europe.

The population was expanding, they had less and less resources for more and more people, the winter over there is looong so nothing grows and lastly, they had treaties with other white nations to not wantonly go to war for the sake of peace etc etc etc. Solution? Capitalism/rape/exploitation (call it what you will).

Recipe (back then, they switched it up ever sicne): Go to other nation were there were no rules they had to abide by (no international treaty or human rights at that time) and where the natives didn't have guns to fire back with or language to complain, steal all the resources and a few boatloads of people for good measure (free labour) = capitalism (they work, we eat).

They didn't remember us since way back when. They just found us, and a whole lot of yellow and red people all around the place without guns living peacefully and said. hot dang, this is what we want.

This is why we should teach our kids political economy and not just Metu Neter. For the grim, vulgar reality is that the only way we can counter or break down this system is to understand it - not meditate and pray (real talk right there).

Lastly, my Sister Stefia - they didn't need to justify it to themselves. They were not breaking any rules, in fact they were following their popes and leaders and bibles and what-not so they were doing the RIGHT thing (civilizing us, 3/5 humans etc). A brother from St.Croix (with a white woman complex but very strong mind) said something deep about this; despite the evil they did and our right to be upset - we should keep in mind that they, not only us, lost their humanity when those boats came to our shores.

Makes sense to me, since you seem them today 500 years later still unable to understand simple things like white privelege or supremacy, can't explain squat about race or even understand others point of view. They are suffering with what they've done.

Just my opinion anyway. Love ya'll.

One,

- Ikoro

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister MsInterpret ... Hey Sweetie ... :)

I don't think they want to get rid of us, for if so, they surely have had the opportunity (at least in this country).

Why get rid of the people that will do your work for free (historically and today, in their prisons)?

Why get rid of the people that feed an integral part of their superiority complex (with no inferior, there can be no superior)?

Why get rid of the people that fight and kill their own, while making theirs rich(er)?

Why get rid of the people they can make (for the most part) do whatever they want?

Why get rid of them?

I don't think that is what they want.

:heart:

Destee

8. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Whatever it is that they want, we don't need to be it.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

It's a little late for that.

The ship has already sailed, literally and figuratively.

:heart:

Destee

10. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    That sounds too defeatest to be healthy to me
    I think that's why I have to go against the flow of the collective often times. I can't submit to what others desire and expect of me. When someone suggest that we are in bondage to their (whites) constraints, I just can't get with that.