Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
It ain't when we tell the truth. We got plenty folks out here, Chris Rock, Dick Gregory, Paul Mooney to name a few, telling the truth and telling it publicly but white folks don't target them for destruction.

It ain't when we say negative things about whiteness. Our women writers, Alice Walker, Toni Morrison, Terri McMillan to name a few, talk about whites like dogs in their novels yet they are the darlings in the media.

But now you get smaddy like Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson and white folks use every resource they have to destroy them.

What did these cats do to draw a bullseye on themselves? Was it marrying white women? Then Justice Thomas bet not sleep with both eyes closed laying there next to a Tea Bagger.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
It ain't when we tell the truth. We got plenty folks out here, Chris Rock, Dick Gregory, Paul Mooney to name a few, telling the truth and telling it publicly but white folks don't target them for destruction.

It ain't when we say negative things about whiteness. Our women writers, Alice Walker, Toni Morrison, Terri McMillan to name a few, talk about whites like dogs in their novels yet they are the darlings in the media.

But now you get smaddy like Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson and white folks use every resource they have to destroy them.

What did these cats do to draw a bullseye on themselves? Was it marrying white women? Then Justice Thomas bet not sleep with both eyes closed laying there next to a Tea Bagger.
Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, and dick Gregory are comedians

Black folks getting dawged for their personal relationships, what do the facts say?
or cause one to question?

Dr Khalid Muhammed,
Dr Amos Wilson may have been poisoned
who will investigate?

Do we really know what caused Dr Ben's condition?

Was anyone here at the United African Movement, meeting at the Slave theater, back in the early 90s when Dr Leonard Jeffries mentioned how the screws on the wheels of his mothers car were removed, mysteriously, when he was campaigning for the curicculum of inclusion?

Has Alton Maddox had his liscense returned?

Assemblyman Clarence Norman was railroaded for doing just a little too much for the Black community.

Sheryl Sherrod was done evil as well for trying to bring justice to Black farmers.
and Maxine Waters for doing the same thing that all white congress folks do,
when she tried to seek assistance and bailouts for Black banks noted for servicing the innercity community

why is Phil Balentine off the air?
and Armond White?
And Imhotep Gary Byrd, hours chopped down?

why was
Cynthia McKenney's election rigged?

I may be wrong but all of the above had/have African wives or husbands

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician

peace

All you have to do is act like you're better than them, or go to the opposite extreme and ignore them ....

In regards to those athletes above, whites love nothing more than to show "US" the exit door to their exclusive clubs when we start "acting black"...

As Paul Mooney once said: They took James Brown from us too and let him in their little society , but when they found out how crazy that ______ was they sent him right back to us....

peace to the godfather

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, and dick Gregory are comedians

Black folks getting dawged for their personal relationships, what do the facts say?
or cause one to question?

Dr Khalid Muhammed,
Dr Amos Wilson may have been poisoned
who will investigate?

Do we really know what caused Dr Ben's condition?

Was anyone here at the United African Movement, meeting at the Slave theater, back in the early 90s when Dr Leonard Jeffries mentioned how the screws on the wheels of his mothers car were removed, mysteriously, when he was campaigning for the curicculum of inclusion?

Has Alton Maddox had his liscense returned?

Assemblyman Clarence Norman was railroaded for doing just a little too much for the Black community.

Sheryl Sherrod was done evil as well for trying to bring justice to Black farmers.
and Maxine Waters for doing the same thing that all white congress folks do,
when she tried to seek assistance and bailouts for Black banks noted for servicing the innercity community

why is Phil Balentine off the air?
and Armond White?
And Imhotep Gary Byrd, hours chopped down?

why was
Cynthia McKenney's election rigged?

I may be wrong but all of the above had/have African wives or husbands
Any one who lives in NYC can tell you all anyone who is Black or even looks Black has to do tto Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

is walk through certain parts of Staten Island and Howard Beach after sundown

Nameless

Banned
Aug 26, 2010

the cops never find the killer
when it's one of us

spoken by a true (ture) revolutionary

meaning u barking up the wrong tree

maybe it's us jackin us

like pac said it if i choose to ride thuggin til the day i die
they don't give a eff about us

but when i start to rise a hero in they children's eyez
oh now they an eff about us

they wanna c us die
they kill us every time we try

so while i'm gettin high
i'm watchin as the time go by

all the names that u mention aren't may heros

same as the hippie movement, they started out with a purpose, but have been paid to quiet the storm

this is a matter of opinion and the opinion i have formed of the picture i see, and i am just presenting an alternate view

much peace

87 is the sell out and 96 was the take over

the future is MIND.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : Does It Matter When A White CEO Says 'Black Lives Matter'? Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Science and Technology : Does White Science and Technology Exist? Science and Technology 0
Nakeone Black People : Does Pro-Black mean you hate White people? Black People Open Forum 250
MsInterpret Black People : Why does the white man want to get rid of US? Black People Open Forum 33
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DOES THE WHITE ESTABLISHMENT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF RACISM ? Chief Elder Osiris 2
T Black People : What does it mean to "believe in white supremacy" Black People Open Forum 34
Isaiah Black People : DOES WHITE MAN MAKE US GANGBANG? DID WHITE MAN MAKE US HIPHOP? Black People Open Forum 156
MANASIAC Black People : Does Everything at Destee.com Have to Be Black and White? Black People Open Forum 51
SwagII Black Relationships : Does Marriage involve a contactual right to... Black Relationships 1
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Are We To Accept The Notion That COVID-19 Does Not Make Jail And Prison Visit??? Black People Open Forum 2
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
C Black People : I Am Not Beholden To Anything So Call Black Leadership Does Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Does it matter? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Gun Ownership : If You Don't Like Guns, Does It Make Sense to Own a Gun? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
willa Black Spirituality Religion : What Does Tribulation Before Christ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
OldSoul Black People : What does this mean? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Deep Breathing Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : Does the old testament contain good advice on how to maintain a marriage/relationship? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Where does police brutality fit in America's first law enforcement museum? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Is #Code-Switching And Why Does It Matter? African American History Culture 1
G Black Astrology : What Does My Natal Chart Say About Me? Black Astrology 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Though "Tall" describes me physically, it does not unify me Socio-Politically with Tall people. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What does it say about us when we don’t support our own? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Does God Exist? Some Scientists Think They Have Proof Science and Technology 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Does It Apply To You? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Liberty Law Forum : Does Florida’s Death Row overrepresent African Americans as state lawmaker says]? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Bootzey Black People : Does anyone sew? Black People Open Forum 15
B Black Astrology : What does it mean to be born on the 29th of the month? Black Astrology 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Does the New testament Imitate Homer? AACOOLDRE 1
S Black Men : Best Trimmer/Shaver For Your Face That Does Not Give You Bumps Black Men 1
chuck African American History Culture : What Does It Means To Labelled As African-American In 2017? African American History Culture 14
IFE Black Entertainment : Academy Awards: How much does it cost to win an Oscar? A whole lotta dough Black Entertainment 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : REPARATIONS or REPATRIATION--What Does the Bible Say About it? Christian Study Group 11
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Issa Rae HBO Show "Insecure" Does Not Represent Black LA or Black LA's Wealth Black Entertainment 1
IFE Black People Politics : The Emoluments Clause And How Does It Apply To Donald Trump Black People Politics 1
chuck Health and Wellness : what truly does characterize african African-American culture in 2016? Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What does it mean to be ‘black enough’? Three women explore their racial identities African American History Culture 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What does Fifty shades of Grey & Pimps No more have in common AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt? Egypt 5
TruthHitman Black Christians : The Word "Beast" What does It Mean In Scripture Christian Study Group 4
Enki Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything? Black People Politics 139
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dear Khloe: Cultural Appropriation of Black Hairstyles Does Matter ... Here's Why Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 15
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT DOES A RUDDY PERSON LOOK LIKE? Chevron Dove 12