Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Oct 22, 2010.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It ain't when we tell the truth. We got plenty folks out here, Chris Rock, Dick Gregory, Paul Mooney to name a few, telling the truth and telling it publicly but white folks don't target them for destruction.

It ain't when we say negative things about whiteness. Our women writers, Alice Walker, Toni Morrison, Terri McMillan to name a few, talk about whites like dogs in their novels yet they are the darlings in the media.

But now you get smaddy like Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson and white folks use every resource they have to destroy them.

What did these cats do to draw a bullseye on themselves? Was it marrying white women? Then Justice Thomas bet not sleep with both eyes closed laying there next to a Tea Bagger.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Chris Rock, Paul Mooney, and dick Gregory are comedians

Black folks getting dawged for their personal relationships, what do the facts say?
    or cause one to question?

Dr Khalid Muhammed,
    Dr Amos Wilson may have been poisoned
    who will investigate?

Do we really know what caused Dr Ben's condition?

Was anyone here at the United African Movement, meeting at the Slave theater, back in the early 90s when Dr Leonard Jeffries mentioned how the screws on the wheels of his mothers car were removed, mysteriously, when he was campaigning for the curicculum of inclusion?

Has Alton Maddox had his liscense returned?

Assemblyman Clarence Norman was railroaded for doing just a little too much for the Black community.

Sheryl Sherrod was done evil as well for trying to bring justice to Black farmers.
    and Maxine Waters for doing the same thing that all white congress folks do,
    when she tried to seek assistance and bailouts for Black banks noted for servicing the innercity community

why is Phil Balentine off the air?
    and Armond White?
    And Imhotep Gary Byrd, hours chopped down?

why was
    Cynthia McKenney's election rigged?

I may be wrong but all of the above had/have African wives or husbands

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

All you have to do is act like you're better than them, or go to the opposite extreme and ignore them ....

In regards to those athletes above, whites love nothing more than to show "US" the exit door to their exclusive clubs when we start "acting black"...

As Paul Mooney once said: They took James Brown from us too and let him in their little society , but when they found out how crazy that ______ was they sent him right back to us....

peace to the godfather

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Any one who lives in NYC can tell you all anyone who is Black or even looks Black has to do tto Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up

is walk through certain parts of Staten Island and Howard Beach after sundown

5. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

the cops never find the killer
    when it's one of us

spoken by a true (ture) revolutionary

meaning u barking up the wrong tree

maybe it's us jackin us

like pac said it if i choose to ride thuggin til the day i die
    they don't give a eff about us

but when i start to rise a hero in they children's eyez
    oh now they an eff about us

they wanna c us die
    they kill us every time we try

so while i'm gettin high
    i'm watchin as the time go by

all the names that u mention aren't may heros

same as the hippie movement, they started out with a purpose, but have been paid to quiet the storm

this is a matter of opinion and the opinion i have formed of the picture i see, and i am just presenting an alternate view

much peace

87 is the sell out and 96 was the take over

the future is MIND.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

- there it is!

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    that is kind of an odd statement brother and last time I checked Dick Gregory is still a millionaire and aint nobody shut him up about what he had to say about Haiti a minute ago,
    it's just maybe since we have no video outlets, youtube mite have put a freeze on his latest messages to the community

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    When we rise.

We dismiss our athletes and performers as non heroes. Yet there lies our concentrated richness winch could be turned into concentrated wealth. But how can we see heroes in diamond studded ears?

I guess Rock, Mooney and Gregory are in no danger of being heroes in the eyes of white children.

I remember when I was a Christian working in the nursery of a Church in LA. There was just one child a little blond haired boy. He was painfully shy but I let him show me all the toys and tell me about them. I got a letter from the pastor saying that everyone noticed how much more confident and outgoing the boy was even after church. Nevertheless the letter said the parents expressed concern that I was hearing impaired so they had to dismiss me. Then I read the letter again and saw what it really said: You come in hee with your nappy hair and do in two hours what we haven't been able to do in four yeas. No baby, you got to go.

Maybe I am alive today because my disabilities give whites a ready excuse to lock me out. Thas okay. All my knowledge and skills are for you.

9. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Youtube can do what it wants. Dick Gregory can create his own youtube and a better one at that.

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

As long as a Black man "toes the line"....as long as he sticks w/the "status quo"....as long as he does not "rock the boat"...as long as he is "malleable" and "useful," then he is okay.

He will be "tolerated" only to a certain extent.

But, as soon as he, in any way, is deemed to "forget his place," well, then he must be "SMACKED DOWN"....He must be emasculated and ruined and shamed and broken to remind him that, in spite of all his accolades, his education, or even his White woman, he is STILL a "n!gg3r" that "they" retain the power to "make or break" him at their whim.