Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women?

That does sound reasonable. Who told you the answer? You callled NNQueen ... :talk:

We are generally more emotional and ... yeah ... that makes sense.

Since men are not generally as emotionally bound to the relationship, it might be easier to walk away.

Who knew you'd ever be any good in these discusions??!!! Amazing ... :five:

Just goes to show we should never give up on any of us ... for they may have a breakthrough.

Thanks Kem ... Love You ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

I have a lot of females in my family.

You are incorrect about us not being emotionally involved in relationships. We don't attach the same significance to sex you do

I have always been right in these discussions

:11100:nobody wants a woman who acts like a man.....might as well get another man

Right ... i'm with you Brother James.

I often hear Brothers saying to each other ... you're acting emotional like a woman ... kinda degrading a bit.

Yet i hear too, that we're too emotional and should work on changing that ... be more like men.

Then we read your comment and agree ... we don't want to be like men for real ... :)

Plus, we're often raising boy(s) alone and having to figure out how to help him be a man.

Which can require us to try and do, be, and act like a man ... to help our son do the same.

Then we break down emotionally ... stab you cause you cheated ... take you back ... and we're still wrong ... :)

Whew ... it's a lot ... but i'm with you ... do all of the above without changing any ... i gotcha ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

I have a lot of females in my family.

You are incorrect about us not being emotionally involved in relationships. We don't attach the same significance to sex you do

I have always been right in these discussions

if you do not attach the same significance ...

wouldn't that suggest you are not as emotionally invested ...

even when you're right ... you're wrong

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back